Jewels

September 22nd, 2009 · 13 Comments

I received my Gift of Jewels card this past weekend!!!   My card came all the way from Spain, from Lala at My Castle In Spain!  Thank you so much, Lala!   And thank you so much to Se’Lah for creating such a love-filled project!

Gift of Jewels card 9-09 011 (Medium)

I want to take a moment to say that you are all jewels to me.  Every blog I read, every person that comments on my posts,  my life is enriched by knowing you!  Thank you for being who you are.

Tags: Blogging · Favorite Things

• 1 Se'Lah // Sep 22, 2009 at 9:58 am

That is one COOL card…and all the way from Spain.

Sweet. You are quite a jewel yourself too Gayle. We treasure you!!!
    .-= Se’Lah´s last blog ..Inspirational Monday: refresh your spirit… =-.

• 2 christina // Sep 22, 2009 at 11:03 am

i adore you… i adore Lala… i adore Se’lah. xo
    .-= christina´s last blog ..won’t you join me please =-.

• 3 Shannon // Sep 22, 2009 at 12:28 pm

We love you too!!!

• 4 Katie in MA // Sep 22, 2009 at 1:05 pm

Awww! What a sweet post today! Just what I needed in the middle of this crazy week. :)
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..No use shouting over spilled milk. =-.

• 5 vchelle // Sep 22, 2009 at 1:45 pm

Oh, that is too cute! Wasn’t Gift of Jewels a blast?? I actually got to send my Gift of Jewels to Lala! I’m so loving my friends in blogland! Se’Lah rocks!
    .-= vchelle´s last blog ..Inspirational Monday: Spreading the inspiration =-.

• 6 my castle in spain // Sep 22, 2009 at 2:56 pm

i’m so glad you like it Gayle! it’s a sweet adieu to summer but autumn is equally exciting….
    there’s one thing i didn’t tell you..i’d love to learn how to crochet!
    so here’s to blogland friendship and creativity !
    :-)
    Lala
    .-= my castle in spain´s last blog ..Back in blogland with a smile on my face….and here’s to friendship =-.

• 7 elk // Sep 22, 2009 at 4:22 pm

such a creative card…jewels and all

• 8 patty // Sep 22, 2009 at 6:46 pm

how fun to exchange with someone so far away! and it;s a beautiful card… i’ll have to swing over and check out that link!! thanks for sharing! you’re a jewel, too!! like a ruby or diamond or saphire or somethin’! 😉
    .-= patty´s last blog ..come sail away =-.

• 9 spread your wings // Sep 22, 2009 at 9:15 pm

wow that is such a cute card! and all the way from Spain how cool is that.
    thank YOU for being you.
    .-= spread your wings´s last blog ..patience / focus =-.

• 10 Heidi@2Thinks to Share // Sep 22, 2009 at 9:53 pm

Gift of Jewels card. Hmm. The blogs are so full of interesting things. Clicked all around to read about this one.
    .-= Heidi@2Thinks to Share´s last blog ..Project 365- #5 =-.

• 11 mrs. e // Sep 23, 2009 at 6:55 am

I love that bikini card. It just makes me happy!! And right back at ya, Gayle. You make the day a little bit brighter!
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Randomness Abounds =-.

• 12 Puna // Sep 23, 2009 at 9:47 pm

What a sweet thing to say Gayle! Beautiful gift!
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..September 20, September Mornin’ =-.

• 13 elizabeth // Sep 23, 2009 at 11:33 pm

that is such a great card!

and you make the days brighter yourself! :)
    .-= elizabeth´s last blog ..it’s a weimiversary! =-.