Pet Parade Summer Edition!

July 29th, 2009 · 16 Comments

It’s here!  Welcome to the summer edition of the Pet Parade brought to you by ELK of red or gray depends on the day and myself!  Let’s get our lawn chairs out so we can relax together and watch the parade!  Anybody want some peanuts?

Here’s Timmy.  He’s my little shadow.  His favorite thing to do is play frisbee after dinner!

Timmy

Timmy

This is Polly.  She loves food, and a good petting!

Polly

Polly

Remember, I’m on vacation, so I may not get to visit your link until the weekend.  If I don’t see you today, I’ll see you when I get back!

It’s time to get marching!  Please join the parade!  The more, the merrier!  Leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky.  If you don’t have a blog, tell us about your furry, scaly, feathery friends in the comment section.  You can also leave a link in the comment section if Mr. Linky isn’t your thing!  If Mr. Linky isn’t working when you stop by, come back a little later or leave your link in the comments.  Please remember to:

• Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your pet post.
  • Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific pet post.
  • Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and enjoy the rest of the parade!
  • Visit the other parade participants and please leave comments on their posts!  We all love comments!
  • Enjoy the Pet Parade! I hear the bands starting up!

Tags: Pet Parade · Pets

• 1 vchelle // Jul 29, 2009 at 3:29 am

Such sweet faces! I know you are having a fantastic vacation! We’ll see you when you return….
    .-= vchelle´s last blog ..A little taste of Mexico in honor of the Pet Parade… =-.

• 2 Se'Lah // Jul 29, 2009 at 5:29 am

A well deserved vacation…enjoy!!!!

Thanks sooooo much for hosting the pet parade. I really look forward to it.
    .-= Se’Lah´s last blog ..pet parade: wait for meeee… =-.

• 3 sunnymama // Jul 29, 2009 at 5:31 am

They are so cute! Hope you’re having a great holiday :)
    .-= sunnymama´s last blog ..In the woods (Outdoor Wednesday) =-.

• 4 m. heart // Jul 29, 2009 at 7:19 am

Have a wonderful vacation. So glad I get to participate in the Pet Parade this time!
    .-= m. heart´s last blog ..Tweener, J, and Lego =-.

• 5 Angela’s Peony Patch » Blog Archive » Rudi - I just big poofy heart this guy! // Jul 29, 2009 at 7:39 am

[…] sharing this post on Design Ties’ Rewind Wednesday and Planet M Files’ Pet Parade! Be sure to check out their sites […]

• 6 elk // Jul 29, 2009 at 7:40 am

Gayle you are the “hostess with the mostess” the parade can begin with Timmy in the lead!
    .-= elk´s last blog ..a summer swim =-.

• 7 Christina // Jul 29, 2009 at 9:07 am

They are so sweet! I want to give tummy rubs to both of them. So happy to be part of the parade.
    xo
    .-= Christina´s last blog .."the makings of you" =-.

• 8 elizabeth // Jul 29, 2009 at 9:49 am

they are so cute!

i just love that cocked head. it is the most adorable dog “expression” ever. like they’re trying so hard to understand our babbling, LOL.
    .-= elizabeth´s last blog ..i love a parade =-.

• 9 autumnsun // Jul 29, 2009 at 9:58 am

ahh Timmy and Polly are looking so adorable today, as always.
    Hope you’re enjoying your vacation.
    .-= autumnsun´s last blog ..a parade of animals =-.

• 10 Debi // Jul 29, 2009 at 1:32 pm

Oh, they love you. They really, really love you! :) Never take that for granted. My Maggie is still hanging on, hanging in there, despite her terminal illness – the vet did not expect her to still be here this year. And yet, she is, and we continue on. http://emmatree.blogspot.com/2009/06/night.html
    .-= Debi´s last blog ..You are Home, You are Safe =-.

• 11 Puna // Jul 29, 2009 at 6:02 pm

Your doggies are so cute. Thanks for the pet parade Gayle! I hope you are having fun this week.
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..July 29, Golden Basil =-.

• 12 moreidlethoughts // Jul 29, 2009 at 7:39 pm

I read about this at m. heart’s blog and thought it might be a bit of a laugh.
    My contribution goes back to a day when one of our cats guest-blogged. (They do, sometimes!)

The link does not want to work so it’s this post:

• 13 Kathy // Jul 29, 2009 at 10:48 pm

Thanks for hosting such a fun event! Your little fur babies are adorable, what sweet faces. I bet that little Timmy is a whirling dervish! And Polly, how could you resist those eyes! Kathy

• 14 Katie in MA // Jul 30, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Awwww! Such cute little pets!!! Sadly, I am without a pet right now. Would it count if I took a pic of the girls and posted that instead? :-)
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..Love sometimes means looking a little closer. =-.

• 15 Marcie // Jul 31, 2009 at 4:21 am

I have a whole gallery of ‘pets on parade’. What a wonderful idea!!! Thanks for hosting!!!

• 16 Meadowlark // Aug 6, 2009 at 6:44 pm

I’m running late, as usual…but here’s my little furbaby!
    .-= Meadowlark´s last blog ..Clues =-.