It’s here! Welcome to the summer edition of the Pet Parade brought to you by ELK of red or gray depends on the day and myself! Let’s get our lawn chairs out so we can relax together and watch the parade! Anybody want some peanuts?
Here’s Timmy. He’s my little shadow. His favorite thing to do is play frisbee after dinner!
This is Polly. She loves food, and a good petting!
Remember, I’m on vacation, so I may not get to visit your link until the weekend. If I don’t see you today, I’ll see you when I get back!
It’s time to get marching! Please join the parade! The more, the merrier! Leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky. If you don’t have a blog, tell us about your furry, scaly, feathery friends in the comment section. You can also leave a link in the comment section if Mr. Linky isn’t your thing! If Mr. Linky isn’t working when you stop by, come back a little later or leave your link in the comments. Please remember to:
- Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your pet post.
- Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific pet post.
- Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and enjoy the rest of the parade!
- Visit the other parade participants and please leave comments on their posts! We all love comments!
- Enjoy the Pet Parade! I hear the bands starting up!