Blog Awards Time!

June 17th, 2009 · 17 Comments

Three very lovely bloggers have given me awards recently, and I use the word recently very loosely here.  I would like to pass these awards on to some wonderful women, so here we go!

I received the Sisterhood Award from Monkey’s Momma.  Thank you, Monkey’s Momma!

sisterhood_award from Monkeys momma

“Blogging is a form of Sisterhood. We visit each other, support each other through hard times and laugh at each other’s jokes.”

I’m passing the Sisterhood Award on to:

Angela at Angela’s Peony Patch

ELK at red or gray depends on the day

Se’Lah at Necessary Room

Puna at Life Signatures

Leslye at Spread Your Wings

Stephanie at Chocolate and Whine

The next award is One Lovely Blog Award which is for newly discovered blogs, that I received from Sunnymama at Sunnydaytodaymama.  Thank you, Sunnymama!

blog-award from sunnymama

The rules of this award are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to up to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I’m passing the One Lovely Blog award on to:

Katie at Can’t Get There From Here

Kelly and Victoria at Design Ties

Christina at Soul Aperture

Mrs. e. at Easy Street

Margie and Kath at soeurs du jour

The last award is the Premio Dardos Award that was given to me by vchelle at Operation You.  Thank you, vchelle!

premio dardos award from vchelle

Premio Dardos means Prize Darts in Italian or Spanish!  I’ve seen it mentioned as both on the internet.  Anyone out there know for sure which language it is?  “This award is for bloggers who distinguish themselves for showing cultural values, ethics, great and fun writing skills, as well as individual values, through their creative writing.”

I’m passing the Premio Dardos award on to:

Diane at Diane Schuller Photography

maya at springtree road

Lailani at The Green Grass Grows All Around

Shalet at Peculiar Momma

That you all for being who you are and sharing it with all of us!

Tags: Blogging

• 1 maya | springtree road // Jun 17, 2009 at 9:25 am

wow, gayle! i’m honored. :) you’re so very sweet to me. i’m so happy to know you, here in internetland.
    .-= maya | springtree road´s last blog ..Remnants of art day =-.

• 2 mrs. e // Jun 17, 2009 at 9:49 am

Gayle, how sweet! My first blog award from one of my first blog friends here in blogland. (I still feel like I am figuring it all out!) Thank you! Thank you!
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Yes, I Have a Sweet Tooth =-.

• 3 DesignTies // Jun 17, 2009 at 10:50 am

Thanks so much for the award, Gayle :-) It’s great to know that you like what we do on our blog :-)

Kelly

• 4 Angela // Jun 17, 2009 at 11:27 am

I am so honored! So glad we met – even if it is only in bloggieland!!
    Thank you!
    ~angela @ peonypatch
    .-= Angela´s last blog ..Honored =-.

• 5 Diane // Jun 17, 2009 at 12:00 pm

that is very kind and thoughtful of you Gayle – thank you. I’m honoured that you enjoy the writing in my photo journal.
    .-= Diane´s last blog ..Tulips n’ Dandelions =-.

• 6 vchelle // Jun 17, 2009 at 12:22 pm

What an exciting list of some beautiful ladies! Congratulations to you Gayle! You soo deserve it. I love how you open up and just share you – the truth with such passion.
    .-= vchelle´s last blog ..You – The Woman – Part II =-.

• 7 Stephanie // Jun 17, 2009 at 1:09 pm

You are too sweet. Thank you!

• 8 Se'Lah // Jun 17, 2009 at 2:35 pm

THANKS sooooo much Gayle!

You are an awesome lady and I absolutely enjoy the bond that we have formed here in blogland.

I am truly honoured.

One Love.
    .-= Se’Lah´s last blog ..can you feel it?… =-.

• 9 elk // Jun 17, 2009 at 3:46 pm

thanks my friend ~ I am always so happy to accept them , makes blogging such a community!

• 10 Shalet // Jun 17, 2009 at 4:24 pm

Thank you Gayle!
    .-= Shalet´s last blog ..Can it be Monday again already? =-.

• 11 Katie in MA // Jun 17, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Ohmygosh! I have so many people I want to thank for this award! First of all, my Keds. And also I wanna thank God because God gave me this Dundee and…

Oops. Wrong show.

Seriously, I am honored! Thank you so much for reading my blog and passing along such a sweet award!
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..Because bedtime snuggles are important. =-.

• 12 Christina // Jun 17, 2009 at 7:50 pm

Aww… bless your heart. Thank you so much for thinking of me. That means the world to me.
    xo
    .-= Christina´s last blog ..peonies at home =-.

• 13 sunnymama // Jun 17, 2009 at 7:55 pm

Congratulations! You deserve these awards :)
    .-= sunnymama´s last blog ..Street Fashion, UK Corner View =-.

• 14 Puna // Jun 17, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Whew, what a day I’ve had today. This totally makes it all better! Thank you Gayle!

• 15 Puna // Jun 17, 2009 at 9:16 pm

And yes, I accept!

• 16 spread your wings // Jun 17, 2009 at 10:14 pm

Thank you so much Gayle. This made my day. There’s such a wonderful community here – it really does feel like a sister hood. I’m so glad to have met you.
    .-= spread your wings´s last blog ..what remains =-.

• 17 lailani // Jun 19, 2009 at 7:00 pm

Oh Wow! I too am honored! I have not been in bloggyland this week and what a great honor to come back to!