Today I am remembering last November. That’s when I met one of my blogging buddies, maya of springtree road. She was hosting November in Black and White. Each day I looked forward to seeing what photos maya had posted and to visiting the links that people had left to their black and white’s! So, I was very happy to hear that beginning June 1st, maya is dedicating the first day of each month to black and white photos! Go on over on June 1st to visit and check out everyone’s links!
This is one of my photos from November, 2008
Here are my entries today!
What are you remembering today? If you have something to share with us today, leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky. If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section. I want to hear from everybody! Edited to add: Mr. Linky is having overloaded server problems. If he isn’t working, you can put your link in the comments section and when he’s up, I’ll add it to the linky. Please remember to:
- Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
- Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
- Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
- Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts! We all love comments!
- Enjoy the party and come back next week for Monday Memories: Part Fourteen!