Monday Memories: The Thirteenth!

May 31st, 2009 · 10 Comments

Today I am remembering last November.  That’s when I met one of my blogging buddies, maya of springtree road.  She was hosting November in Black and White.  Each day I looked forward to seeing what photos maya had posted and to visiting the links that people had left to their black and white’s!  So, I was very happy to hear that beginning June 1st, maya is dedicating the first day of each month to black and white photos!  Go on over on June 1st to visit and check out everyone’s links!

This is one of my photos from November, 2008

Frost November 26 2008

Frost November 26, 2008

Here are my entries today!

Daisey May 2009

Daisey May 30, 2009

Dusty Miller May 30 2009

Dusty Miller May 30, 2009

Timmy May 30, 2009

Timmy May 30, 2009

What are you remembering today?  If you have something to share with us today, leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky.  If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section.  I want to hear from everybody! Edited to add: Mr. Linky is having overloaded server problems.  If he isn’t working, you can put your link in the comments section and when he’s up, I’ll add it to the linky. Please remember to:

• Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
  • Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
  • Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
  • Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts!  We all love comments!
  • Enjoy the party and come back next week for Monday Memories: Part Fourteen!

Tags: Monday Memories · Photography

• 1 spread your wings // May 31, 2009 at 11:04 pm

fantastic black and whites! i especially love timmy in b/w.
    thanks for the name of the plant i asked about. even if it is supposedly a weed i like it and would like to try it in my yard.

spread your wings’s last blog post..delightful / lovely

• 2 lailani // Jun 1, 2009 at 8:59 am

Great black/whites. Have a happy Monday!

lailani’s last blog post..Memories Monday

• 3 mrs. e // Jun 1, 2009 at 10:05 am

I love black and white movies and photos. I’ll be off to visit that blog. Here is my Monday Memory. Have a wonderful week!! (Is Mr. Linky ever going to be right again?!!)

mrs. e’s last blog post..Couldn’t Compute

• 4 Diane // Jun 1, 2009 at 11:11 am

I’m remembering my beautiful mother and how much pleasure she gleaned, especially at this time of year, from her garden.

What a great selection of b&w’s. My two are from my vacation to Butchart Gardens (it was the middle of winter). Enjoy.

Diane’s last blog post..Black & White in the Garden

• 5 elk // Jun 1, 2009 at 3:58 pm

oh your black and whites are just exquisite…you have a real artistic flair

elk’s last blog post..white with words

• 6 Happy Eighth Birthday Baby « Life Signatures // Jun 1, 2009 at 4:31 pm

[…] been playing over at Gayle’s place on Planet M Files on Mondays. I find myself walking down the long road of remembrance and I’m […]

• 7 Puna // Jun 1, 2009 at 4:42 pm

Thank you Gayle for hosting once again!

Puna’s last blog post..Happy Eighth Birthday Baby

• 8 donna // Jun 1, 2009 at 7:30 pm

Love the B & W daisy :-)

donna’s last blog post..Homage to Nature – Part 2

• 9 sunnymama // Jun 3, 2009 at 6:14 pm

Great black and white pictures! timmy is very cute, and I really love the daisy picture :)

sunnymama’s last blog post..Not The Beach, UK Corner View

• 10 Monkey's Momma // Jun 6, 2009 at 5:48 pm

That is how I met you, through November in Black and White. Have we only known each other since November?

Monkey’s Momma’s last blog post..CPR Can Save A Life