Pet Parade Xtra: May 2009

May 27th, 2009 · 19 Comments

Welcome to the May edition of the Pet Parade hosted by ELK of red or gray depends on the day and myself!

After enjoying this Pet Parade you can visit our first Pet Parade, too!

Here is a fun slide show that my youngest son made for me to include as our contribution to the parade!

The Pet Parade! from Planet M Files on Vimeo.

It’s time to get marching!  Please join the parade!  The more, the merrier!  Leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky.  If you don’t have a blog, tell us about your furry, scaly, feathery friends in the comment section.  You can also leave a link in the comment section if Mr. Linky isn’t your thing!  Mr. Linky has been glitchy lately.  If it is not working when you stop by, come back a little later.  It seems to come back fairly quickly.  Please remember to:

• Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your pet post.
  • Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific pet post.
  • Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and enjoy the rest of the parade!
  • Visit the other parade participants and please leave comments on their posts!  We all love comments!
  • Enjoy the Pet Parade! I hear the bands starting up!

Tags: Pet Parade · Pets

• 1 Wordless Wednesday, Double Shot Latte « Life Signatures // May 27, 2009 at 6:45 am

[…] on Wordless Wednesday and you should check out the Pet Parade at Gayle’s […]

• 2 Puna // May 27, 2009 at 6:45 am

My kitty loves to lay on my lap on our long trips home. Thanks for doing this! I love animals.

Puna’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday, Double Shot Latte

• 3 elk // May 27, 2009 at 7:02 am

thank you Gayle for such fun here…Sam is in step after a his apple snack!

elk’s last blog post..a dog and his apple

• 4 margie // May 27, 2009 at 8:35 am

hey gayle, i had already done my post for today so i have linked to an older one about charley. lucky for charley we are off to the lake this weekend, her favourite place in the world.

• 5 spread your wings // May 27, 2009 at 10:37 am

cute, cute little video. thanks for hosting the parade again. these are fun. My pets are being sort of lazy today.

spread your wings’s last blog post..gentle / fierce

• 6 Liz // May 27, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Ok, I entered this… hope I did it right! :)

Liz’s last blog post..Ava & Charlie, Part V

• 7 Spring Water « Dogs Naturally // May 27, 2009 at 1:50 pm

[…] post is part of Pet Parade. Head over and check it out — add your pet […]

• 8 Diane // May 27, 2009 at 1:53 pm

I hope I did mine correctly. Just in case the Linky doesn’t work, I posted my Pet Parade at my canine blog today.

Diane’s last blog post..Starting Photography as a Business: Mistakes to Avoid

• 9 Shalet // May 27, 2009 at 2:46 pm

I added a few of my feathered friends for today’s parade. Happy Wednesday!

Shalet’s last blog post..Chicken Update

• 10 Julia // May 27, 2009 at 3:23 pm

Here is a favorite pic of my mom, aka the Queen Mother with her precious little dog, Beatrix that I did last week for her b-day…http://jewels.esmilde.com/2009/05/happy-birthday-queen-mother.html

Julia’s last blog post..I Love These Little Things

• 11 laura-dolcepics // May 27, 2009 at 5:02 pm

“She’s not responding to my tweet”!! Hilarious. Your son is quite talented. I don’t have a pet but I have a 2 yr old. Does that count? j/k. :)

laura-dolcepics’s last blog post..Silhouette

• 12 Debi // May 27, 2009 at 5:17 pm

Oh, I so truly messed this up. That facebook problem I have ? Also here. :) I used Mr. Linky, once for the specific post I wanted to link, and once for my blogsite. So sorry. I am really challenged when it comes to figuring this stuff out. Perhaps you can delete what you need?

Debi’s last blog post..Reading the Cat

• 13 sunnymama // May 27, 2009 at 6:02 pm

What a cute little video! I’m pleased Polly was found :) We don’t have a pet but I’ve entered a picture from one of our visits to the farm. Hope that’s not bending the rules too much 😉

sunnymama’s last blog post..Sunnyboy’s first birthday

• 14 DesignTies // May 28, 2009 at 11:24 am

Hahaha!! Cute video!!! Yep, food always gets our dogs out of their hiding places!! 😉

Sorry I missed the Pet Parade this time around…. maybe I’ll just link to an older pet post so I can participate too….

Kelly

DesignTies’s last blog post..Weeehooo!!!!! Time for a new kitchen!!!

• 15 DesignTies // May 28, 2009 at 11:26 am

OH CRAP!! I signed up without checking my info and typed my name in wrong!!!! DOH!!!!!

Hmmmm…. is there any way to fix that??

Oh well, at least I didn’t type DesignToes, which I’m sure I’ll do one of these days!!

DesignTies’s last blog post..Weeehooo!!!!! Time for a new kitchen!!!

• 16 maya | springtree road // May 28, 2009 at 12:56 pm

i’m always a day behind, it seems. love your pet parade!!

maya | springtree road’s last blog post..wE lOVE tHE cHAOs

• 17 Meadowlark // Jun 3, 2009 at 8:54 am

I’m a little late joining in, but wanted to share. I’m loving having a dog! Looking forward to more pet parades.

Meadowlark’s last blog post..What Remains

• 18 Meadowlark // Jun 3, 2009 at 9:03 am

ps – is there a pet parade every month?

Meadowlark’s last blog post..What Remains

• 19 What’s your happy?? | Home Designs Wallpaper // Nov 17, 2014 at 4:34 am

[…] time to write a new pet post, so here’s an older pet post for Gayle & ELK’s Pet […]