Pet Parade!

April 28th, 2009 · 55 Comments

Welcome to the Pet Parade hosted by ELK of red or gray depends on the day and myself!

The Pet Parade will keep marching through Friday!  Please come back to see the new marchers that join in!

I am adding the Pet Parade to Love Thursday over at Chookooloonks because this parade is filled with love, and I’m adding it to Hooked On Fridays at Julia’s! I am so hooked on the fun of this parade!

Here are my pooches. They make my world a happier place!

Timmy

Timmy

Polly

Polly

It’s time to get marching!  Please join the parade!  The more, the merrier!  Leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky.  If you don’t have a blog, tell us about your furry, scaly, feathery friends in the comment section.  You can also leave a link in the comment section if Mr. Linky isn’t your thing! Please remember to:

• Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your pet post.
  • Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific pet post.
  • Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and enjoy the rest of the parade!
  • Visit the other parade participants and please leave comments on their posts!  We all love comments!
  • Enjoy the Pet Parade! Oh, did I see a vendor walk by with cotton candy?!

Tags: Pet Parade · Pets

• 1 Toni // Apr 29, 2009 at 3:06 am

Mine posts in the morning, but the link should still work (I didn’t want to forget). I’m looking forward to seeing the parade. =)

Toni’s last blog post..Dialogues

• 2 Puna // Apr 29, 2009 at 6:36 am

This is so much fun! Today, it’s my kitty in the limelight.

• 3 ELK // Apr 29, 2009 at 6:59 am

the joy of both a pet and a parade~~ love to timmy and polly!

ELK’s last blog post..a rescue

• 4 Jean // Apr 29, 2009 at 7:13 am

My pets are both up today. They keep me laughing all the time.
    If you like looking at pet pics, be sure to visit my website. I am a dog photographer and there are over 1000 photos at my site.

• 5 Alpaca Farmgirl // Apr 29, 2009 at 7:56 am

Already there are such cute pets! Thanks for hosting this fun Parade of Pets.

• 6 Jennifer // Apr 29, 2009 at 8:40 am

Mine is up.
    This is fun!

Jennifer’s last blog post..Vive la Difference!

• 7 There’s A Parade Coming! // Apr 29, 2009 at 8:49 am

[…] Monday Memories: The Eighth! Pet Parade! […]

• 8 Jennifer // Apr 29, 2009 at 8:49 am

I forgot ~ sweet photos of your pups :-)

Jennifer’s last blog post..Vive la Difference!

• 9 betsy // Apr 29, 2009 at 8:51 am

How sweet! Love those dogs! Pets enrich our lives so much!

• 10 Toni Johnson - photography » Archive » Pet Parade // Apr 29, 2009 at 8:53 am

[…] of red or gray depends on the day and Gayle of Planet M Files are hosting a Pet Parade today!  Too […]

• 11 Angela’s Peony Patch » Blog Archive » My Babies // Apr 29, 2009 at 9:00 am

[…] am including this post in Gayle’s Wednesday Pet Parade over at Planet M […]

• 12 Angela // Apr 29, 2009 at 9:11 am

Gayle, Your pooches are so pretty (or is it handsome?!). I included my post of my babies from last week. Work has been INSANE this month, and I feel so behind on blogging and reading blogs! Hopefully, things will slow down in the next few weeks and I can get back to blogging business! :-) Thanks for hosting! ~angela

Angela’s last blog post..I’m an optometrist!

• 13 Toni // Apr 29, 2009 at 9:42 am

I’m sorry my link wasn’t working earlier – I even double checked it before I posted earlier, but it is working now. Timmy and Polly look like sweeties!

Toni’s last blog post..Pet Parade

• 14 Angel Tree Farm Alpacas // Apr 29, 2009 at 10:02 am

Picture of our newest posted. He’s small but cute as ever.

Angel Tree Farm Alpacas’s last blog post..Look, look, look…Feliz, Feliz, Feliz!

• 15 Meryl // Apr 29, 2009 at 10:08 am

What a great idea! And what great looking pets!

Meryl’s last blog post..Pups on Parade

• 16 DesignTies // Apr 29, 2009 at 10:13 am

Thanks for hosting the Pet Parade!! I can’t wait to check out everyone’s pet posts and pictures :-)

Timmy and Polly are so cute :-) And the angles of the pictures are great — Timmy looks so regal, like he’s surveying his doggie domain :-)

My pet Parade post is up and good to go :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

DesignTies’s last blog post..Stylin’ summer gear for the fashion-conscious canine

• 17 Caplin Rous // Apr 29, 2009 at 10:16 am

Great idea! My owner is traveling today but when she gets around to helping me post my new blog tomorrow I’ll make sure to put a link back to here.

Caplin Rous’s last blog post..The slow slide to nowhere

• 18 Kim @ Forever Wherever // Apr 29, 2009 at 10:35 am

I love your little guys! I have been trying to put my post together, but I don’t have my old computer with Photshop on it. Big problem. I’m on my 2nd free software and I’ll join you when I can! I have a great post…in my head!

Thanks for hosting this Gayle! I love pet photos!

~Kim

Kim @ Forever Wherever’s last blog post..A Taste of the Keys

• 19 shelli // Apr 29, 2009 at 10:56 am

Hi Gayle – Actually, I have two posts. They are very old posts because I wrote about my pets early in my “blog career.” ha ha.

• 20 Anne Good // Apr 29, 2009 at 12:18 pm

Ooooo!!! This is fun! I’m trying to do a separate post for all three of my dogs because I don’t really have one that showcases all three at once!

Anne Good’s last blog post..Lack of Dog Diversity in Baby Clothes

• 21 Kath // Apr 29, 2009 at 12:52 pm

I left a link too, margie has her charley and I had my chester!

Kath’s last blog post..all in a day

• 22 Hilary // Apr 29, 2009 at 1:53 pm

My site’s a dedicated dog blog – just dogs, dogs and more dogs!! I think this link will actually go to one of our canine neighbours who always greets us through a gap in her wall. Great idea!

Hilary’s last blog post..Meet one of our neighbours-Wordless Wednesday

• 23 Diane // Apr 29, 2009 at 1:58 pm

I’m really sick with the flu but promised I’d play. I put a link to one of my posts that has two mosaics of my 3 dogs. Enjoy.

Here is my dog blog:
    http://www.dianeschuller.wordpress.com (Dogs Naturally)

Diane’s last blog post..A Fresh Start

• 24 spread your wings // Apr 29, 2009 at 2:19 pm

such a fun and sunny day for this parade of pets. can you imagine if we could all really get together – what a blast that would be.

spread your wings’s last blog post..happy / heart

• 25 Maya // Apr 29, 2009 at 2:43 pm

I’m a little bit late to the party…, just learned about it from Kelly @ Design Ties. So cool!

Maya’s last blog post..Beach Lovin’ Dogs

• 26 vchelle // Apr 29, 2009 at 3:05 pm

Sorry for joining the parade late but I’m honored to hold the Pet Parade Flag at the end!!

Your pooches are sweet!

vchelle’s last blog post..Pet Parade – Meet Girley

• 27 sunnymama // Apr 29, 2009 at 3:33 pm

I’m late too as I only just found out about the Pet Parade. We don’t officially have a pet but we have frogs :)

sunnymama’s last blog post..Parenting Through Your Heart

• 28 Chookooloonks // Apr 29, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Link to Rufus the Wonderdog is up! :)

Chookooloonks’s last blog post..alex, age 5

• 29 Se'Lah // Apr 29, 2009 at 4:07 pm

This Pet Parade is the best…I am having so much fun. Thanks soooo much for hosting this event.

Se’Lah’s last blog post..Pet Parade…

• 30 Monkey's Momma // Apr 29, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Love those pictures!!!

• 31 Gayle // Apr 29, 2009 at 5:10 pm

Hi everyone!

I had to jump in on the comments and say that I am loving the parade!!! I have to cook dinner now and go to a meeting tonight, but when I get back home I will visit everyone I haven’t been to yet! Thank you all for making this an exciting, fun, love filled parade!

• 32 spread your wings // Apr 29, 2009 at 5:43 pm

wow this has been a big parade. i’ve been reading and looking at pets all day long (sneaking it in at work) and I’m still not finished. It’s been a lot of fun. thanks Gayle and Elk!

• 33 elizabeth // Apr 29, 2009 at 5:55 pm

thanks for hosting! i’m excited to watch the parade – a fun way to end the day of work. :)

very cute pets you have there!

elizabeth’s last blog post..wednesdays are for weimaraners

• 34 Jewels // Apr 29, 2009 at 7:49 pm

This is my very funny cat Leo!

Jewels’s last blog post..Through the Tulips

• 35 Jewels // Apr 29, 2009 at 7:51 pm

Leo the Cat is up!

Jewels’s last blog post..Through the Tulips

• 36 elk // Apr 29, 2009 at 10:00 pm

such a world full of special animals here ~ and there very wonderful humans!!

elk’s last blog post..a rescue

• 37 Kate // Apr 29, 2009 at 10:08 pm

I’m using a post from February because I just heard about this site. Fun!

Kate’s last blog post..Dreaming of Acadia

• 38 wednesdays are for weimaraners « Blog Archive « retinal perspectives // Apr 29, 2009 at 11:45 pm

[…] Visit the rest of the Pet Parade! › […]

• 39 Lori Forester // Apr 30, 2009 at 8:35 am

Thanks for giving us this wonderful parade of pets to look at and join in on. Has anyone seen the peanut vendor??? I think I heard some hungry elephants coming up the street.

• 40 Lori Forester // Apr 30, 2009 at 9:33 am

Sorry but I just need to post again. I had been feeling anxious this morning about work today and started looking at this lovely parade. I did the whole thing as it is before I posted and it brought a smile to may face and took away my anxiety. Thank you for your lovely parade and for the help it gave me today.

• 41 Kim Andersen // Apr 30, 2009 at 1:58 pm

Our pet cavy is a dear dear creature – she is small but mighty in the love and joy we glean from her being part of our family

Kim Andersen’s last blog post..Sweetie Pie Pie Girl

• 42 Teri // Apr 30, 2009 at 5:09 pm

So fun. My pets find their way onto my blog several times a week.

Teri’s last blog post..119/365

• 43 vchelle // Apr 30, 2009 at 5:23 pm

By the way, I checked out:

wonderful and great and I have great admiration for her father! God Bless her!

vchelle’s last blog post..He’s the perfect man…

• 44 Shalet // May 1, 2009 at 12:34 am

Well I just added a post from October that also happened to be a Love Thursday post. You are right … pets and love go hand in hand.

Shalet’s last blog post..Mommy Have You Ever Had a Dream Come True?

• 45 donna // May 1, 2009 at 5:08 pm

I am adding a post from waaaayyy back…but it is one of my favorite puppy dog posts

donna’s last blog post..Ode to Spring

• 46 Joy // May 1, 2009 at 9:57 pm

Put mine up WAY last minute… but it’s up!

Joy’s last blog post..Fur-Baby

• 47 Mary Beth // May 2, 2009 at 8:52 am

Timmy and Polly are so precious. I almost found myself talking to their pictures and wanting to pet them {I’m the crazy aunt no one wants to talk about-humor me!}.

• 48 Meanwhile… // May 2, 2009 at 10:41 am

[…] ← Pet Parade! […]

• 49 donna // May 2, 2009 at 4:33 pm

OK…so I had to post AGAIN. We puppy sat today and the little guy was just divine!

donna’s last blog post..God Made them Cute for a Reason

• 50 Hooked on DIY Remodeling Projects Around the House « Hooked on Houses // May 4, 2009 at 8:26 am

[…] Gayle-Planet M Files (Pet Parade) 50. Laura @ Decor to Adore 51. Liz @ It’s Great To Be Home (Featuring Reader Re-Dos!) 52. […]

• 51 Angela’s Peony Patch » Blog Archive » Kiddy // May 6, 2009 at 8:56 am

[…] I am joining Gayle’s Pet Parade over at Planet M Files. I decided to a bit of reminiscing about Kiddy. Kiddy showed up on my street […]

• 52 Free Crochet Bracelet Pattern // May 20, 2009 at 12:08 pm

[…] I get to the pattern, I must announce the next Pet Parade!  ELK of red or gray depends on the day and I will be holding our second Pet Parade next […]

• 53 Monday Memories: The Twelfth! // May 24, 2009 at 9:50 pm

[…] Do you hear some barking and meowing, some neighing and some squeaking?!  You can visit the first Pet Parade here to see what it is all about! Moral: Don't close your eyes when you're climbing […]

• 54 Pet Parade Xtra: May 2009 // May 27, 2009 at 12:48 am

[…] enjoying this Pet Parade you can visit our first Pet Parade, […]

• 55 Stuff I Love, With A Little Complaining // Jul 16, 2009 at 1:55 pm

[…] to Add: How could I forget to add one other very special thing that I love?!  The Pet Parade!!!  The summer edition, brought to you by my sweet blogging friend, ELK of red or gray depends on […]