Merry Christmas!

December 24th, 2011 · 7 Comments

(You can click on the photo to see it larger. Please ignore the sensor dirt spot in the bokeh!)

I hope your Christmas is filled with love and peace!

Merry Christmas!

Tags: Photography

• 1 Kelly @ JAX does design // Dec 24, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Wow, that’s a really cool shot!

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas, Gayle :-) Here’s to a happy & healthy 2012. Enjoy!

• 2 elk // Dec 26, 2011 at 12:16 am

same to you my friend ~ wonderful shot!! heres to a great 2012

• 3 Anyes - Far Away in the Sunshine // Dec 26, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Hoping your Christmas was full of love and this coming New Year will be as well :-)

• 4 Relyn // Dec 26, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Christmas Day has flown past. Just now I have a quiet moment between bouts of after-Christmas sale shopping. I wanted to stop by and wish you all the joys of the season. As the quiet week approaches, may you find time to do all the things you most love. May you know, each day, how very blessed and loved you are. Happy Holidays, friend. ~ Relyn

• 5 Elizabeth // Dec 26, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Wishing the same to you and your family, Gayle!

Happy almost 2012! Eeek! I can’t believe it’s almost here. :)

• 6 Kim andersen // Dec 26, 2011 at 8:10 pm

I have no idea what a sensor dirt spot in the bokeh is :) …. All I see is beautiful lights on a peaceful night! Hope your time was sweet …. With many more to come in the new year … Xoxo, kimmie

• 7 déménageurs de piano // Aug 8, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and
    let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly.

I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Feel free to surf to my webpage; déménageurs de piano