Lost

October 25th, 2011 · 16 Comments

I haven’t posted in a long time.  Two of my children have been in crisis situations in the past six weeks.  I’m feeling lost and sad and afraid.  I’ve wanted to post, but I just don’t have the words.  I hope you will pray for us. I miss you all and will visit when I can.

Tags: Family

• 1 Jean // Oct 25, 2011 at 10:09 am

I am so very sorry. I will keep you in my prayers. Brighter days always come—even if not as quickly as we would like.

• 2 elk // Oct 25, 2011 at 2:36 pm

my thoughts are with you …please know that I care and know how hard this parenting can be …you are not alone friend!!!

• 3 margie // Oct 25, 2011 at 2:50 pm

prayers sent up. keep strong. families and children survive. xo

• 4 Stephanie // Oct 25, 2011 at 10:07 pm

I’ve been worried. You and your family are in my prayers. I hope everything gets better soon.

• 5 Kelly @ JAX does design // Oct 26, 2011 at 9:27 am

Awww Gayle, I’m so sorry to hear that you and your kids have been having a rough time. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way and hoping that things start looking up for you all soon. Big hugs!

• 6 SusanD1408 Crochet Addict // Oct 28, 2011 at 4:06 am

Our thoughts are with, I hope things get better!

• 7 Tracy // Oct 28, 2011 at 7:49 am

Oh, Gayle! I am so heartily sorry what’s happening, and I pray so much that your children are well, safe and will be happy… You’ve had a lot to deal with for a while… Please know that I am thinking of you all ((BIG HUGS))

• 8 Stacy // Oct 28, 2011 at 9:07 am

Stumbled across this on BlogHer today, and so sorry to hear your struggles. Wishing you strength and peace and the ability to guide your family through this challenging time. Also, HUGS!

• 9 Mrs. E // Oct 29, 2011 at 11:21 am

I have no idea what is happening, but I’ll pray for you and your children, blog friend.

• 10 Kathy // Nov 4, 2011 at 11:38 am

Just found your creations and so sorry about your problems with the family. I hope all is resolved by now. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. My prayers are with you.

• 11 Debbie // Nov 5, 2011 at 1:55 pm

Hope things are better for you now. Just found your blog and I’m looking forward to reading more. You will be remembered in my prayers, as well.

• 12 Melissa // Nov 5, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Praying for you & your children Gayle.

“28 Have you never heard?
    Have you never understood?
    The Lord is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of all the earth.
    He never grows weak or weary.
    No one can measure the depths of His understanding.
    29 He gives power to the weak
    and strength to the powerless.
    30 Even youths will become weak and tired,
    and young men will fall in exhaustion.
    31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
    They will soar high on wings like eagles.
    They will run and not grow weary.
    They will walk and not faint.”
    -Is 40:28-31

• 13 Puna // Nov 10, 2011 at 9:28 pm

Gayle dear,
    I’ve been caught up myself and just found this post. I can’t tell you how much my heart aches. I pray things are well. I pray for you children and family. And I pray for you.
    Puna

• 14 lailani // Nov 16, 2011 at 2:14 pm

:( reading blogs is something I have been behind on. Posting had been, but I miss it. I logged on and saw your black and white post and was excited to see your link. I am sorry the road has been rough. Since this was posted almost a month ago, I do hope and pray that the crisis is over and a comfortable normalcy has replaced the fear/sadness/confusion!

• 15 Kim andersen // Dec 1, 2011 at 9:09 pm

Thank you for stopping by my blog …. I am so far behind on catching up with things! I’m sorry I missed this post :( …. I don’t know how things are going for you now, but I will still pray for you and your kids … My junior higher has been in a crisis these last few weeks. It’s a very helpless feeling to send her off to school on some days.

• 16 Selah // Dec 4, 2011 at 5:19 am

Prayers sent up. May healing vibes permeate your home.