Tic Tic Tic

December 6th, 2010 · 9 Comments

I always feel like time speeds up between Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I have done almost all of my holiday shopping online this year.  While my husband and I were looking for gifts for his family members we came across Rossi Pasta.  They’ve got the most delicious sounding flavors of pasta and sauces I’ve ever seen!  We decided to give it a shot and order some things for family members.  I’m hoping for yumminess!  I’ll let you know after Christmas how it turns out.  I secretly ordered some flavors for my hubby!

The wish lists of my children are very small this year.  They never did ask for much and as they’ve gotten older, it’s even less.  Of course my nearly 18 year old son would love a car, but that certainly is not a possibility!  He understands that and chose to ask for some t-shirts with musical band logos instead.  My daughter wants some hoodies and some Converse sneakers and my youngest son wants three games.  Easy peasy!  I kind of miss the days of Legos and plastic toy parts all over the floor, but not that much.  My house is neater and tidier now!

How is your holiday shopping and preparation going?!

Tags: Family

• 1 Kelly @ JAX does design // Dec 6, 2010 at 1:32 pm

I don’t have too many people to shop for, and I’ve only brought two gifts for hubby so far. We’re going to Budapest for Christmas, so I’m planning to do most of my shopping there. I better bring an extra bag!

I LOVE pasta – I’m checking heading off to check out Rossi Pasta right now!

Good luck in my giveaway :-)

• 2 Elizabeth // Dec 6, 2010 at 2:26 pm

I am done! Except for one item which the store did not have yesterday (it’s local dried cranberries) so I will have to haunt them until the grower brings some more over. I bought one box and at the time, I thought that I should buy two but I figured I’d buy the second box later. Darn.

• 3 Katie in MA // Dec 6, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Okay, I know this is besides the point, but I love that clock! I am trying to find an alarm clock that goes with my guest room decor (or the decor that isn’t just random crap that’s thrown in there to hide it! lol), so I’ve been paying attention to clocks. That isn’t quite right, but I do like it a lot!

More on topic – I am done. Except for candy to go into the stockings and I won’t buy that until the week of Christmas (I eat it all!). I wish I had a few more to buy so I could wrap it! Alas. Can’t wait to start buying for next year!

• 4 Anyes // Dec 6, 2010 at 6:27 pm

I have got most of it, but still wonders what to get for Lovely Husband…I still have to try ordering gifts online, I am kind of scared to do it, strange for a blogger right?

• 5 Kate // Dec 7, 2010 at 12:02 am

I’m playing tic-tac-toe against myself and I’m losing.

• 6 Tracy // Dec 7, 2010 at 9:03 am

Hi, Gayle! Pasta, sauce & flavors… what a great gift! I’m only just now getting to Christmas. We did some decorating at the weekend. We’re now back from our Thanksgiving/USA trip–had wonderful time! I’m slowing getting to visiting and such though, as I’ve not been feeling too well in recent days–but getting there. Great to be catching up with you and back in blogland. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

• 7 elk // Dec 14, 2010 at 9:26 pm

it does seem easier as they get older.. I agree! love the tick tock clock ..my shopping is done on the internet mostly!!

• 8 spread your wings // Dec 23, 2010 at 2:21 pm

i do all of my shopping online – much of it handmade from etsy shops. I love it. so much easier than fighting crowds.
    I’ve been away from the blogs and i have missed my visits here.

• 9 spread your wings // Dec 23, 2010 at 2:22 pm

by the way i love this photo with the reflection of the window.