Pumpkin Cake, Yum!

October 29th, 2010 · 8 Comments

Because it’s Friday afternoon – in another week that felt like it was two weeks long, because this crummy month of October is almost over – thank goodness!, because we have a four day weekend, because it’s Autumn, because tomorrow we’re going to look at a college for my high school senior – YIKES!!!!,  because it doesn’t have any dairy in it (as long as it stays frosting-less), , because it is so yummy…I’m making this Pumpkin Cake today!  The bonus was the cool sun-shiny reflection from the bowl of pumpkin on my kitchen counter!  Let the weekend begin!

Tags: Cooking · Family · Photography

• 1 elk // Oct 29, 2010 at 4:44 pm

have a wonderful loooonnnnggg weekend and know I am thinking of you ..some BIG milestones ahead!! blessings

• 2 Kate // Oct 30, 2010 at 9:29 pm

Pumpkin anything…YUM!!

• 3 Tracy // Oct 31, 2010 at 8:26 am

SUPER-YUM, Gayle! I just love anything pumpkin…mmm… Glad you enjoyed the pumpkin cookies, it is a nice little recipe. Hope the college visit went well–such a lot happening just now for all of you. Happy Weekend ((BIG HUGS)) P.S. Funnily enough, I posted a photo on my Flickr page with similarities to yours here. :o)

• 4 Kelly @ JAX does design // Nov 1, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Cool shot! I have almost a full can of pumpkin puree I need to use up – either this cake or the cookies you posted about earlier would be perfect :-)

Hope you’ve been enjoying your long weekend :-)

Kelly

• 5 Se'lah // Nov 1, 2010 at 2:57 pm

very cool pic!!!! caught my eye. 😉

• 6 Puna // Nov 2, 2010 at 9:10 am

Wow, not the photo I expected but so wonderful just the same!

• 7 vchelle // Nov 2, 2010 at 1:25 pm

..And I know your weekend was a Divine one!

I’ve never liked Pumpkin anything until I became an adult. Now, I love it. If I was near you, I would be begging for a slice.

Good and more Good is yours!

• 8 Katie in MA // Nov 2, 2010 at 4:32 pm

I have been away dealing with unfun things and that cool pic is just what I needed to make me smile. It’s so different and lovely! That would be a cool and funky pic to frame for the kitchen. :)