I Need A Favor!

September 7th, 2010 · 6 Comments

Edited to Add:  The link works for some people, sometimes.  Sigh.  The web address it should lead you to is: http://planetmfiles.com/free-crochet-patterns/ Maybe that link will work!  If not, you can visit my Free Crochet Patterns Category, http://planetmfiles.com/category/free-patterns/

It’s just a small one!  Would you see if this link, My Free Crochet Patterns Page, works for you and how everything looks on the page?  It should link to a page that contains my free crochet patterns.  There should be a link for each pattern and a photo of each item.  It looks fine when I preview it, but the draft of the page looks all mixed up and unformatted!

So…I need your help!  Please tell me if it looks aligned and formatted, or if it’s a mess!

Thank you!

A totally unrelated photo!

Tags: Crocheted Stuff · Free Patterns

• 1 Katie in MA // Sep 7, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Web page looks lovely to me! Wish I knew how to crochet! :)

• 2 Se'lah // Sep 7, 2010 at 4:11 pm

At first I got an error page (Easy Tiger, this is a 404 page) but when I went back and reloaded, it worked perfectly.

looking good.

one love.

• 3 Puna // Sep 8, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Gayle, it was slow in loading but it works just fine. I love all of your patterns! They are adorable!

• 4 The Vamp Tramp // Sep 20, 2010 at 10:31 pm

Gayle, I’m a bit late here, but I tried the link a couple of times and all I got was “The webpage cannot be found.” 😐

• 5 Caroline // Sep 23, 2010 at 4:37 am

I followed the link from Daily Crocheter site featuring your cute little monkey backpacks. I was excited to go peer at your other patterns, but I’m just getting the 404 page not found. Nice tomatoes, mind you 😀

I tried allowing scripts and repasted the address in a fresh window, looks like there might be some kind of glitch with the address, or it simply isn’t there.

In the meantime I absolutely adore your daughter’s stress relief post. Might treat myself to doing it after I cut the grass… it’s been a month or so, the cat vanishes except for the periscope of her tail.

• 6 alfiesaden // Jan 4, 2012 at 6:08 am

hi – is it just me !! can any one explain why when i type in the yahoo browser “planetmfiles.com” i get a different site yet whe i type it in google its ok? could this be a bug in my system or is any one else having same probs ?
    alfie saden