Happy Monday!

July 26th, 2010 · 7 Comments

This Monday…

My son is recovering nicely from his surgery!

I exercised!

The sun is shining!

The breeze is blowing!

I made this recipe from Puna, with the deletion of the cinnamon and the addition of blueberries, and everyone loved it!  Thanks, Puna!

The Pet Parade is this Friday, 7/30/10!

On the other hand…

Since I downloaded an update to my computer security, my computer keeps freezing up and it won’t accept any photos from my camera.  I need to find a remedy to this before Pet Parade day!

Has your week started off okay/great/stinky/sick/amazing?

Tags: Cooking · Family

• 1 d @ qdm // Jul 26, 2010 at 5:47 pm

That looks like my kind of recipe! My eyes always perk up when one ingredient is refrigerated crescent rolls!

• 2 Katie in MA // Jul 26, 2010 at 5:56 pm

Glad your son is recovering well – I have been thinking about him!

• 3 Puna // Jul 26, 2010 at 6:44 pm

Now that is a great day! I’m so glad you liked the recipe…blueberrie huh? I’ll have to try. I’m glad you son is recovering, poor thing.

• 4 Tracy // Jul 27, 2010 at 10:06 am

Beautiful photo, Gayle! Though sorry about your camera/pc issues… hope that goes better soon! So glad all is well with your son–hooray! That recipe looks so good…mmm…Thanks for the recipe link. This week is starting off great here so far ! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

• 5 Se'lah // Jul 27, 2010 at 7:48 pm

thought i left a comment here before…give thanks that your son is recovering well from his surgery. lots of healing vibes sent his way.

one love, my dear friend.

• 6 DesignTies // Jul 29, 2010 at 9:04 am

Yay, another Pet Parade!!! I’ll have to see if I can find some good pooch pics that I haven’t posted before :-)

Ooh, just read the post about your son’s surgery. Ouch!!! Good to hear he’s recovering nicely :-)

And now I just read Puna’s recipe — YUM!! I’m going to have to try it. And I think I’ll do what you did and add blueberries :-)

I hope you get your computer/camera problem sorted out soon. Good luck!!

Kelly

• 7 patty // Jul 29, 2010 at 2:26 pm

mine’s been great, thank-you! :)