Timmy

June 3rd, 2010 · 13 Comments

(There are Timmy photos in the post. You can click them to see them larger.)

At any given moment I can be found calling him…

• Timmy
  • Toodles
  • Toodle-dini
  • Timothy
  • Pooch
  • Poochie
  • Poochini
  • Pup-a-licious
  • Poopsie
  • My youngest son
  • The great Timoodles
  • The mayor of the street
  • The whiz king
  • Puperoni-ous
  • Pup-ito
  • My little Scoodle

No matter what I call him, I sure do love this dog!

Happy Love Thursday!

Tags: Pets

• 1 spread your wings // Jun 3, 2010 at 11:19 am

Timmy is so photogenic. he is certainly smiling in that top photo.

• 2 Katie in MA // Jun 3, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Too sweet! Gracie got to walk CeeCee Q. (formerly known as Brady) last night with her friend Evy. Having that sweet dog next door really is the best of both worlds!

• 3 Relyn // Jun 3, 2010 at 11:02 pm

I love this. I love it for it’s whimsy. I love it for the love it reflects. And I love it because it gave me an idea for a post. Come see it. I’ll have it up soon. Thank you!

• 4 DesignTies // Jun 4, 2010 at 12:59 am

Heheheeh!!! Love the names, especially The Great Timoodles and My Little Scoodle :-) Whatever you call him, he’s such a cute boy :-)

Kelly

• 5 margie // Jun 4, 2010 at 7:16 am

oh i get this, i so love my charley.

• 6 Tracy // Jun 4, 2010 at 10:21 am

Hello sweet, Timmy! :o) Oh, he is such a cutie-pie, Gayle! I’m especially love the names, Pup-a-licious AND The great Timoodles–very cute! We have about 50 cutesy names for our cat. It’s a wonder he’s not confused what his real name is… LOL! Happy Weekend to you all ((HUGS))

• 7 Puna // Jun 4, 2010 at 4:57 pm

He’s a delightful poochie! That’s what I would call him.

• 8 mrs. e // Jun 5, 2010 at 10:04 am

Great post! Timmy is a lucky little dog!

• 9 elizabeth // Jun 6, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Awwwwww. I love the list. And I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one with a giant list of names for the puppers (hey, this is a good post idea).

Timmy is a cutie.

• 10 elk // Jun 8, 2010 at 9:19 am

how did I miss this !!! sweet friend smiling ..such a model

• 11 I Think A Hawk Wanted To Eat Timmy // Jun 9, 2010 at 10:46 am

[…] and usually we have several.  I think the hawk has been eating rabbit.  From now on my little Toodles will not be out sleeping in the grass unattended! Next time, Timmy, show that hawk your sharp […]

• 12 Wildlife Week, Day 1: Big Green Caterpillar // Jul 19, 2010 at 11:35 am

[…] been seeing around here this summer!  Today is an unidentified caterpillar!  My husband and Timmy found him/her in a bunch of tall weeds.  Does anyone know what this caterpillar is?  I […]

• 13 Would You Pick Your Alternate Reality? // Mar 1, 2012 at 5:03 am

[…] not ever choose an alternate reality that didn’t include my children and my husband! And Timmy, of course! Bookmark It Hide Sites $$('div.d8727').each( function(e) { […]