Sun and Son

May 6th, 2010 · 9 Comments

Well, my never nervous about tests son is slightly nervous.  He will be taking his AP US History test tomorrow and his AP Biology test on Monday.  The courses were extremely rigorous and he has worked hard and done really well in them, so I don’t think he has anything to worry about.  Good luck to all those test takers!  I hope the sun is shining on you!

Tags: Family

• 1 DesignTies // May 6, 2010 at 1:07 pm

Oh, I hate taking tests!! I just had one a couple of weeks ago. And would you believe I actually missed an entire question!! DOH!! I went back to the classroom and my teacher let me answer it, but then she decided that she couldn’t give me the marks for it, seeing as I had left the classroom. Oh well…. tell your son to make sure he checks the back of the very last page of his tests in case there’s a question hidden back there!!

Love your picture — the sunbeams peeking through the branches is beautiful :-)

Be sure to come by DT and enter our Lisa Leonard giveaway!!

Kelly

• 2 patty // May 6, 2010 at 2:10 pm

beautiful photo, gayle…. love what you are coming up with with your new lens! gl to your son… mine has one in “human geography” go figure. by the time my youngest gets there, they’ll be doing ALL college level courses through HS…

• 3 Puna // May 6, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Oh my…I heard those tests were difficult but I’m know he’ll do just fine! No worries mom! I hope you’ll say the same for me next week when the boy takes his!

• 4 spread your wings // May 6, 2010 at 3:00 pm

i’m sure he’ll do great. good luck to him.
    beautiful sun flare photo.

• 5 elk // May 6, 2010 at 3:45 pm

that is a lovely flare..

my senior took AP Statistics and AP English this week…we are counting the days till June 4th graduation from high school!!

• 6 Katie in MA // May 6, 2010 at 4:11 pm

I’ll be thinking happy thoughts for the kids – I know they’ll do great!

• 7 Austin // May 6, 2010 at 4:51 pm

cool pic, yeah, although i personally am a beast test taker(yes, i can use that phrase, cuz i am only in middle school, about to be a freshman though) taking aps are hard, everyone says they are super hard, my friend is taking his AP Euro tomorrow, and my other friend is taking her 1st on world history the 13th

• 8 Se'lah // May 6, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Sending lots of positive, pass-the-test, vibes your way. Tell him I said to do his best, and don’t forget to breathe. Prayers sent up.

one love.

• 9 Tracy // May 7, 2010 at 9:12 am

All best wishes for your son, Gayle… He brave! Thank you for the this lovely dose of sunshine…*sigh*… Happy Weekend ((HUGS))