Yarny Fun From A Friend!

May 4th, 2010 · 8 Comments

Look at what arrived in the mail yesterday!!!  A special package for me!  The sweet and lovely Puna of Life Signatures sent these yarns to me!  For no reason!  Just because she is sweet!

I think I see a bracelet in this yarn’s future!

In this one’s future, too!

I’ve never used a ribbon yarn, so I’m going to be having some fun looking up patterns to use this one on!  Aren’t the colors beautiful?!

And fun fur type yarn!  I’ve never used this kind of yarn either.  You can see that I am in for lots of fun with these!

Thank you so much, Puna!  You are a great bloggy friend!

Tags: Crocheted Stuff

• 1 Kimmie // May 4, 2010 at 1:12 pm

oh happy mail!!! the very best kind!!!

• 2 Se'lah // May 4, 2010 at 1:46 pm

i love those “just because” jewels in the mailbox.
    how sweet of Puna…and not a more deserving soul than you.

love the white one with the beads…i see a matching anklet. 😉

enjoy, my dear friend.

• 3 Puna // May 4, 2010 at 11:57 pm

I’m so glad you like them Gayle! I can’t wait to see what you will do with them! You are the best bloggy friend!
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..A Photographer’s Life =-.

• 4 Katie in MA // May 5, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Oh, what a great surprise to get in the mail! I know you will make cute crafts have a ton of fun with your new yarn. :)

I’m inspired!
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..The power of words. =-.

• 5 Maya // May 6, 2010 at 10:18 am

puna is so sweet! :) and those look like bunches of fun.
    .-= Maya´s last blog ..Ch-ch-changes =-.

• 6 patty // May 6, 2010 at 2:18 pm

very fun, very kind! the fun fur and the ribbon look great when worked with simpler yarns… like wool, for a scarf… etc… have fun!

• 7 Austin // May 6, 2010 at 4:56 pm

i love fun fur, it feels so good when you make a scarf, i made one of my friends a purple one, and i tickled another with it and it was hilarious

• 8 Angela // May 13, 2010 at 1:15 pm

OH!! How pretty?!?!?! I can’t wait to see what you make with those! Did Puna make these yarns? How incredible. They are so beautiful!!
    I don’t knit/crochet, but I get crazy excited like this when I find fun cross-stitch threads and fabrics!

~angela @ peonypatch