Wild Onion

April 28th, 2010 · 9 Comments

And I mean really wild!  Usually wild onion grows up straight and tall.  This group decided to be a little crazy…

to walk on the wild side, to party and dance and have fun!

I hope you get a chance to veer off the straight path today, a chance to be a little silly with your friends!

Tags: Home & Garden

• 1 Katie in MA // Apr 28, 2010 at 2:56 pm

For some reason, your wild onions gave me the giggles. :-) Sleep deprivation perhaps? Don’t tempt me to spin out of control – I’m trying to stay on the straight and narrow until I can make it safely into bed tonight!

• 2 DesignTies // Apr 28, 2010 at 5:54 pm

I bet those are some happy onions — much more fun to be wild and crazy than to walk the straight & narrow :-)

Love these shots — they’re really fun!! :-)

Kelly
    .-= DesignTies´s last blog ..Sarah buys the farm =-.

• 3 elk // Apr 28, 2010 at 6:14 pm

every day at work…it is fun like your photos gayle

• 4 mrs. e // Apr 28, 2010 at 6:17 pm

I need to start acting like those wild onions! : ) Great photos!
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..A Whole Lot Of New =-.

• 5 Tracy // Apr 29, 2010 at 4:33 am

I like a little walk on the wild side–recharges the batteries! This is fun, Gayle! Happy Day :o) ((HUGS))

• 6 spread your wings // Apr 29, 2010 at 2:07 pm

they really are walking on the wild side. fun images
    .-= spread your wings´s last blog ..distressed / confused =-.

• 7 Puna // Apr 29, 2010 at 9:25 pm

So neat Gayle! You are really having a great time with that lens!
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..Teaming Up With Fruit =-.

• 8 Se'lah // May 2, 2010 at 4:19 pm

Gayle, your photography is so beautiful. Wow.
    .-= Se’lah´s last blog ..journey to the centre… =-.

• 9 patty // May 2, 2010 at 8:09 pm

great photos; great post! hope you had a fun and happy weekend!
    .-= patty´s last blog ..The Way I See It {bees} =-.