I Got Tagged!

April 24th, 2010 · 6 Comments

Kimmie at Art In Red Wagons and Words On Paper Scraps tagged me to play a game!  I am to revisit my 10th post and tag 5 others to play along.

My 10th post, in August, 2008, was a post about my (usually) sweet little pup, Timmy!  You can visit the original post here:  The Wild “Child”! The photos in the post are not the greatest quality but I love how you can see what a happy pup Timmy is!

Timmy and his frisbee

I’m inviting 5 of you to play along, if you’re willing!  I tag:

Katie at Can’t Get There From Here

Leslye and Taylor at Spread Your Wings

Puna at Life Signatures

Mrs. E at Easy Street

Tracy at Pink Purl

And 6th, I invite everyone else to play along, too!  Let me know if you do!  I would love to see what you were posting about in the beginning of your blogging adventure!

Kimmie, thank you so much for inviting me to play along!  It was really fun to look back to the beginning and see what I was posting about!

Tags: Blogging · Pets

• 1 Kimmie // Apr 24, 2010 at 12:14 pm

So appropriate that Timmy would be the star :)
    He’s such a buddy isn’t he?!!!!
    Thanks for playing …. and thanks Timmy for being such a good sport :)
    .-= Kimmie´s last blog ..purpose =-.

• 2 Puna // Apr 24, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Oh my gosh how fun. I’m going to do it now. Thanks for tagging me! Just what I needed today.
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..“It’s More Fun Without A Saddle” & More Girl-isms =-.

• 3 Life Goes On : LifeSignatures // Apr 24, 2010 at 2:36 pm

[…] was tagged by Gayle at Planet M Files (I just love her) to post our 10th post. Since this is my 945 post in a year in a half, I figured it […]

• 4 elk // Apr 24, 2010 at 11:27 pm

i knew it had to be our special dog…so cute!

• 5 Tracy // Apr 26, 2010 at 8:08 am

Such fun, Gayle! Thank you for the tag… I’ve not been doing tags though for a long time, so hope you won’t be offended if I don’t play along–hope you understand. But so sweet to be included–thank you for that. :o) Just LOVE this photos of Timmy & his frisbee… He looks sooo happy! Happy Days ((HUGS))

• 6 Katie in MA // Apr 26, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Yikes! I’m behind on my assignment!! I’ll get right on this, Gayle. :-)
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..To the moon…and back. =-.