Random Questions

March 29th, 2010 · 8 Comments

On my mind today…

When will it look like spring here?  Does it look like spring where you live?

When will I finish this blanket?  Only one very big round to go! Oh, and then two big finishing rounds.

What will I make with this pretty yarn?  Something bright and cheery for my kitchen, I think.

Why did I dream that Timmy lost his tail?  Weird.  I know.

What vitamins do you take?  I take Fish Oil, Vitamin D and Super B Complex.

Have you watched the show about hoarders on TLC?  It fascinates me, but I feel so sorry for those people.

Why can’t I find the photos I took in March 2002 on my hard drive?  I’m sure they’re there.  Somewhere.

What happens to the missing socks?

Do they make child size jackhammers?  Our pool ruins.  They are an eyesore.  Pool demolition could be a fun family project for summer!

Pool Ruins - March 2010

Tags: Nothing Much

• 1 Tracy // Mar 30, 2010 at 6:57 am

Big musings today, Gayle! No, it’s not looking too spring-like here either…*sigh*…still melting & thawing–LOL! I take the same vitamins you do too, was well a calcium supplement. Timmy lost his tail in your dream?! I looked up dream meanings with dog, but couldn’t find out anything about tail loss…hhhmmm… The blanket will get done–keep doing the rounds. ;o) You happy-colored yarn might make great spa cloths/wash cloths for gifts. The pool is looking pretty sad…LOL! Hope you are feeling better… Happy Day ((HUGS))
    .-= Tracy´s last blog ..If I was… =-.

• 2 mrs. e // Mar 30, 2010 at 7:12 am

Gayle, I love your randomness! We are such similar creatures! And that pool is just a shot of pure sadness. : (
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Birthday List =-.

• 3 Puna // Mar 30, 2010 at 11:02 am

ick! Look at that pool! Gayle could you do a blanket like this?

If the link doesn’t work, it’s the Anthrolopolice Homespun Throw. I think it’s bohemian and beautiful and I may actuallly try it one day. Maybe. Happy randomness!
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..March 29, Untitled =-.

• 4 Gayle // Mar 30, 2010 at 11:16 am

Hi Tracy!
    Oh yes, I really need to add calcium. I keep forgetting to buy some!

Hi mrs. e!
    I know, our poor pool. :(

Hi Puna!
    That is a very cool blanket! I don’t think I would attempt that. I think it would take a long time to put it all together once all of the components are made and I don’t have that kind of patience! I can see why it is so expensive!

• 5 DesignTies // Mar 30, 2010 at 3:45 pm

1. Yes, it actually looks like spring here :-) And it’s supposed to go up to 25 degrees on Saturday!! That’s around 80 Fahrenheit — crazy for the first weekend of April. We had a massive snowstorm two years ago April 1st — no joke!!

2. April 10th :-)

3. Let us know what you decide — the colours are so bright and pretty :-)

4. Eeek!!! Poor Timmy!! Thank god it was just a dream!!

5. None. Should I??

6. I’ve watched one episode. I feel really badly for them, it’s an awful way to live.

7. Maybe they’ve gone and run away all the photos on my hard drive that I can’t find!! How do they just disappear??

8. They find their way into Squirt’s mouth, and sometimes her stomach!!

9. Probably not, but they should — all parents need to teach their kids the value of hard work 😉

Kelly

• 6 elizabeth // Mar 31, 2010 at 12:48 am

It is not looking like spring here either. Where did it go, I want to know?!

Maybe they’re with my missing photos. Again, where did they go?

I am fascinated by hoarders, but shows about them make my overly-neat-and-organized self twitchy. Though, I do think it would be fun to clean/pare/organize such a home!
    .-= elizabeth´s last blog ..through the haze of memory =-.

• 7 patty // Apr 1, 2010 at 1:25 pm

i love the way you did this post… oh, and the hoarders? i’m borderline. ;o
    .-= patty´s last blog ..those pretty little feet =-.

• 8 Katie in MA // Apr 5, 2010 at 4:52 pm

I am fascinated with the Hoarders show…also with Clean House (although I can’t stand the kitsch). It’s like slowing down to watch an accident scene. Gah.

Okay, I’m going to go look at your pretty, pretty yarn again to cheer myself up! The colors are GORGEOUS!
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..Oops, she did it again. =-.