Today I love…
- Crocus flowers
- Timmy, who snuggled up in bed with me 15 minutes before the alarm went off this morning
- a teen-aged son, who backed our car into it’s parking space for the first time yesterday afternoon and…learned to parallel park, too!
- a husband that agreed to take a day next week during our kids’ spring break for our family to go an aquarium and visit a couple of colleges
- a daughter that is all that I ever could have hoped for in a daughter, and more
- a youngest son that never fails to bring a smile to my face
- Polly, because she didn’t jump up when I approached her with the camera this time…
Happy Love Thursday!