Patterns

March 23rd, 2010 · 10 Comments

It is starting to look like my daughter’s body does not love spring.  Do you remember last year, my post about my daughter’s itchies?  I was amazed to find out when I looked in my archives that it was exactly a year ago that she developed unexplained hives and then two nights ago, it began again.  We never found out what causes it.  It’s starting to look like something in the spring air might be the culprit.

These are inside now.  They are going outside in a few minutes!

Tags: Family · Photography

• 1 Katie in MA // Mar 23, 2010 at 1:27 pm

That happens to me, too, although thankfully not ever year! Hope she clears up soon…

• 2 Puna // Mar 23, 2010 at 4:22 pm

Interesting Gayle. It really does help to blog…I thoroughly believe in documenting our family’s life, and here’s a good example. I hope your daughter feels better soon.
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..Properly Coiffed =-.

• 3 mrs. e // Mar 23, 2010 at 10:04 pm

I agree with Puna. Our writings/journals often show a repeating story line. Sleuth Gayle is on the case!
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Pass the Aspirin =-.

• 4 Tracy // Mar 24, 2010 at 7:18 am

Oh, no… so sorry you’re daughter is dealing with all-over hives again. It is very likely that it is a seasonal allergy of some kind. It could be hard to pinpoint what exactly, especially now when so many allergens are airborn. Keeping tabs on what she reacts to and writing it down is a good idea. Let us know how she gets on. Do hope she will be feeling better soon. :o) ((HUGS))

• 5 elizabeth // Mar 24, 2010 at 10:44 pm

I hope you find the cause and can help her. I tend to get sleepy in the spring, but that’s easily managed.

I like both these photos, but am very intrigued by the first one. I don’t know what it is!
    .-= elizabeth´s last blog ..atlas says =-.

• 6 Victoria @ DesignTies // Mar 25, 2010 at 12:12 am

What a drag for your daughter, Gayle… I’ve developed Spring allergies in my “old age” and this year has been particularly bad! For me is’s the hayfever, itchy eyes thing. What a shame that it’s rashes for your daughter!

I dropped by to give you a big THANK YOU for your comment on my home-staging post/project… I really appreciate the support!
    Victoria
    .-= Victoria @ DesignTies´s last blog ..Ottawa interior decorator: The real & official kitchen makeover post =-.

• 7 Angela // Mar 25, 2010 at 8:28 am

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year?! I hope your daughter feels better soon!

~angela @ peonypatch

• 8 Se'lah // Mar 25, 2010 at 9:36 am

I am too familiar with this side of Spring.
    Here’s hoping your daughter eases through this time of year with as little reaction as possible. For now, keep benadryl on hand and get a neti pot.

One love Sis.
    .-= Se’lah´s last blog ..earth hour… =-.

• 9 elk // Mar 26, 2010 at 6:54 am

what amazing textures of silver and yellow ! i do believe you have figured out the “itchies”…now for a treatment soon i hope

• 10 patty // Mar 26, 2010 at 4:03 pm

beautiful pictures.. hope you figure it out and she feels better!
    .-= patty´s last blog ..which moment? =-.