Brownies and Broccoli

March 16th, 2010 · 8 Comments

I am loving this lens!  It is a 50mm f2.0 macro lens.  I am a huge fan of shallow DOF, so I don’t know if I’ll ever take it off of the 2.0 setting!  I never thought I would have a lens like this and I surely would never have bought it for myself.  Sometimes my husband is too good to me.  I can’t wait to explore more of the world with this lens!

Tags: Photography

• 1 elk // Mar 16, 2010 at 1:49 pm

brownies yes…broccoli no…macro YAY!

• 2 spread your wings // Mar 16, 2010 at 3:38 pm

yum the brownies look delicious.
    i love the effects you get with a 50mm at 2.0.
    i bought one for myself BUT mine will not autofocus on my camera and my eyes are not good enough. i get so frustrated with it.
    .-= spread your wings´s last blog ..happy / sunshine =-.

• 3 Katie in MA // Mar 16, 2010 at 4:54 pm

What broccoli? :-) On the other hand…mmm…brownies….

• 4 patty // Mar 16, 2010 at 10:13 pm

amazing how everything looks different with a new ‘eye’! {the brownies look delish, but Timmy’s eye is still my favorite!}
    .-= patty´s last blog ..Restoring Jane: Magnesium & My 1st Give Away =-.

• 5 Tracy // Mar 17, 2010 at 8:52 am

Soooo tasty… I knew brownies & broccoli were lovely but this is up-close and scrumptious, Gayle! Very exciting… have fun with your new toy. :o) ((HUGS))

• 6 elizabeth // Mar 17, 2010 at 2:57 pm

Ha. I thought you were going to tell us how you snuck broccoli into a pan of brownies. 😉

• 7 Puna // Mar 17, 2010 at 8:17 pm

Gayle this is so cool! I will definitely have to put this lens on my wish list.
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..March 17, Happy St. Patrick’s Day Kitty =-.

• 8 chocolate and whine // Mar 20, 2010 at 11:39 pm

There’s nothing like a good macro shot of a brownie. Congrats on the new lens! (You’re making it very hard to resist the chocolate cravings I’ve been fighting for the last few hours.)