Monday Memories: The Fifty-third!

March 7th, 2010 · 7 Comments

I haven’t been in the best of moods this past week and that is why there were only two posts for the entire week.  But, it just wouldn’t feel right if I didn’t post a Monday Memory!  Here are a few photos from a hike we took in March 2009.  We haven’t been back to this spot since then and I would really like to go back soon.  Maybe when the snow melts we’ll go there again!

What are your memories this week? My one year subscription to Mr. Linky has ended, so please leave a link to your memory post or your memory photo in the comment section!

Tags: Monday Memories

• 1 elk // Mar 8, 2010 at 6:47 am

thinking of you and thanking you for the beauty you have here today

• 2 Tracy // Mar 8, 2010 at 9:13 am

A little glimpse of spring…thank you, Gayle! Hope this week will be a sweeter one for you. :o) ((HUGS))
    .-= Tracy´s last blog ..A Touch of Spring… =-.

• 3 Kimmie // Mar 8, 2010 at 2:35 pm

beautiful and warm memories (no snow!) ….. hope spring springs for you soon!!! and I hope hikes like this one are just right around the corner! the fresh air will do you good! but in the meantime …. bad moods are ok too …. they make the good moods that much more special :)
    .-= Kimmie´s last blog ..expect =-.

• 4 Puna // Mar 9, 2010 at 6:19 am

What a wonderful reminder of spring! I really hope you feel better soon Gayle. I was meaning to scan some photos of the boy but perhaps next week.
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..March 9, Short Order Chef =-.

• 5 Se'lah // Mar 9, 2010 at 9:30 am

I am remembering grandparent’s day 2009.

I am thankful for friends like you.
    One love.

• 6 Katie in MA // Mar 9, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Aw, girlie, hope you are having a better day. I thought of you today when I put my bookmark back into my book at lunchtime. 75 degrees and sunshiney – it was hard to go back to work. I will send some sunshine your way.

(P.S. – my friends mentioned going to Bish Bash this fall – isn’t that where you went this past year?)
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..I think my mom would understand. =-.

• 7 patty // Mar 16, 2010 at 10:17 pm

really, really beautiful and peaceful looking, gayle! :)
    .-= patty´s last blog ..Restoring Jane: Magnesium & My 1st Give Away =-.