One Year Of Monday Memories!

February 28th, 2010 · 7 Comments

It’s hard to believe that this is my 52nd Monday Memories post. One year of Monday Memories! My Monday Memories: The First! was a post about my mom and crochet. Looking back on this past year of Monday Memories brings lots of smiles to my face! I have enjoyed setting aside one day a week to specifically think about the past and to post about all kinds of things. Some have been from my younger days, some from when my children were younger, some were just about the recent past! One of my favorite parts of Monday Memories has been reading the memories that you have shared with me.

I will still post Monday Memories, but maybe not every week. So tell me, on this 52nd week of Monday Memories…what are your memories this week? Go ahead and leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky! If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section. I want to hear from everybody! (If Mr. Linky isn’t working, you can put your link in the comments section.) Please remember to:

• Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
  • Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
  • Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
  • Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts! We all love comments!
  • Enjoy the party!

Tags: Monday Memories

• 1 patty // Feb 28, 2010 at 11:09 pm

im impressed that you were so consistent-i find that so hard to do! great photo, and great idea, to share memories… :)
    .-= patty´s last blog ..toto, i’ve a feeling we’re not in kansas anymore =-.

• 2 sunnymama // Mar 1, 2010 at 12:30 am

I’ve so enjoyed your Monday Memories posts and hope you continue with them. Congratulations on a year of memories! :)
    .-= sunnymama´s last blog ..Spiral =-.

• 3 red or gray black and white // Mar 1, 2010 at 7:42 am

gayle I am so happy that you completed this year long monday tradition . it is a wonderful record!

because i decided to leave my black and white blog with just a word my explanation is:
    if only the bench in the photo could talk…a lot of “chats” have taken place there over the years…a tender spot of memories.

• 4 Tracy // Mar 1, 2010 at 9:38 am

A whole year…wow…time goes! I really love your Monday Memories… Love the memories and moments you share. And it takes me down my own memory lane. This is a great idea… do keep it going. :o) Happy Week, Gayle… Hope the snow won’t be too bad there… More on the way here too. :o( Spring can make her grand entrance any day now, huh? LOL! ((HUGS))
    .-= Tracy´s last blog ..Only Dreaming… =-.

• 5 christina // Mar 1, 2010 at 8:25 pm

congrats! i loved walking down memory lane with you. this will make for the most amazing book. have you thought about printing it, to maybe a blurb book?
    xo
    .-= christina´s last blog .."island living" on a monday and sharing plum wine =-.

• 6 Kimmie // Mar 2, 2010 at 2:42 pm

wow – has it been a year? That was how I found out about your blog (ELK invited me to play) and now I have a wonderful blogger friend named Gayle whom I visit not just on Mondays! Blessings to you friend!
    .-= Kimmie´s last blog ..local color =-.

• 7 Se'lah // Mar 4, 2010 at 7:00 pm

and i’ve enjoyed it every bit of the way.
    .-= Se’lah´s last blog ..let not your heart be troubled… =-.