I Love

February 11th, 2010 · 10 Comments

…late afternoon shadows on a cold winter day.

(My photos may not show up in a feed reader or by email subscription.  I still haven’t gotten that to work all the time. If you don’t see the photos, click through to my site. )

Tags: Favorite Things · Photography

• 1 chocolate and whine // Feb 11, 2010 at 5:20 pm

Me, too… or the way the late afternoon sun lights up the trees and flowers around our apartment. Sigh. It makes my fingers twitch for the shutter.

P.S. I’m sorry the pictures still aren’t showing up. I’m dying to know what the problem is.

• 2 Se'lah // Feb 11, 2010 at 7:25 pm

i love watching shadows dance. it’s even more fun when you dance along with them 😉

• 3 Tracy // Feb 12, 2010 at 11:02 am

This is lovely… And I love each season treats shadows differently, the quality of the light making each season’s shadow play unique… Dancin’ in the light with you, Gayle! :o) Wishing you & yours a very sweet Valentine Weekend ((LOVE & HUGS))

• 4 spread your wings // Feb 12, 2010 at 11:37 am

oh i do too. this one is so pretty.
    .-= spread your wings´s last blog ..received / given =-.

• 5 mrs. e // Feb 12, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Great shot! I love the sun on these dreary winter days!
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Beautiful Biking Blog =-.

• 6 patty // Feb 13, 2010 at 12:14 pm

beautiful photo, and i’m behind in my reading, too!! happy valentine’s day! :)
    .-= patty´s last blog ..mr. pelican, please! =-.

• 7 DesignTies // Feb 13, 2010 at 2:37 pm

Oooh, love this shot — the shadows are fantastic!!

Kelly

• 8 elk // Feb 13, 2010 at 3:58 pm

oooo this is divine! needed that yesterday…no electric ;(

• 9 Relyn // Feb 14, 2010 at 1:54 am

I love your shadows, too. Lovely. It’s early on Valentine’s Day and I had to stop by and wish you a great one. A wish from me:

On this day, may you know, really know how much you are loved. May you recognize love in all it’s forms. May you be grateful for the love of children and pets, old friendships and your husband. May your heart swell with all the beauty this life brings. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend.
    .-= Relyn´s last blog ..A Mish-Mash =-.

• 10 sunnymama // Feb 14, 2010 at 3:11 pm

I love those shadows too! :)
    .-= sunnymama´s last blog ..February scenes (Nozy’s Nature Pictures) =-.