My memories this week are of very simple things.
- How nice the cool tile of the bathroom floor feels when you’ve got a stomach virus, or food poisoning, don’t know which.
- How good your bed feels when you finally are able to get off of the bathroom floor.
- How nice your dog Timmy’s cool nose feels on your hot feverish skin, once the chills are gone.
- How good watered down ginger ale tastes when your body can finally handle it.
- How good the couch feels when you can finally walk to the living room.
- How good the fresh air feels when you manage to walk around your yard after a week in the house.
Very, very good!
I would love to hear your memories this week. Go ahead and leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky! If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section. I want to hear from everybody! (If Mr. Linky isn’t working, you can put your link in the comments section.) Please remember to:
- Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
- Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
- Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
- Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts! We all love comments!
- Enjoy the party and come back next week for Monday Memories: The Forty-seventh!