Winter

January 6th, 2010 · 9 Comments

During the break from school last week, while I was shoveling snow, my daughter took my camera into the woods.

She took the photo of the watering can that I posted last week.

I love when one of my children take my camera.  It’s like opening a present when I download the images onto my computer and see what they captured!

I think she captured some pretty cool things!

Oh, and, I love to shovel snow.  We only have one snow shovel and it’s mine!

Tags: Family · Photography

• 1 elk // Jan 6, 2010 at 2:25 pm

that would be a lot of fun…i like the evergreen limb the most out of all she took…do not have a clue as to what the last one is…shoveling snow is hard work, good job Gayle

• 2 Kimmie // Jan 6, 2010 at 3:29 pm

she took some amazing photos! I ought to let my kids take my camera too …. I guess I’ve been too cautious :)
    .-= Kimmie´s last blog ..(snow) angels =-.

• 3 Katie in MA // Jan 6, 2010 at 5:15 pm

I love the tree knot that looks like a ladybug on a leaf!

• 4 spread your wings // Jan 6, 2010 at 7:14 pm

your daughter took some very cool photos. i know what you mean “its like opening a present”
    i have missed my visits here. i hope the year is off to a beautiful start for you and your family.

• 5 Tracy // Jan 7, 2010 at 5:23 am

Hi, Gayle! :o) bbbrrr…VERY frosty! We have TONS of the white frosting here at the moment, and it’s 0 degrees F here today! Your photos capture the chill and beauty of winter… Happy Day ((HUGS))

• 6 DesignTies // Jan 7, 2010 at 11:01 am

OK, you’re coming to my house and shoveling my driveway!! 😉

Love the bark picture — great texture :-)

I love how you refer to the pictures your kids take as presents :-)

Kelly

• 7 patty // Jan 7, 2010 at 8:14 pm

really beautiful shots! i guess the apple doesn’t fall far rom the tree ;)!!
    .-= patty´s last blog ..brrrrrrr…. =-.

• 8 Puna // Jan 7, 2010 at 10:39 pm

She’s a great little photographer!

• 9 sunnymama // Jan 12, 2010 at 9:54 pm

These photos are so cool! Sunnyboy has been having a go with my camera the last couple of days and that has been fun. :)
    .-= sunnymama´s last blog ..Mango Juice Bag GIVEAWAY =-.