Waiting For Santa

December 24th, 2009 · 12 Comments

Do you see him out there yet, Timmy?

Timmy Christmas Tree 2009 026 (Medium)

Will he bring you presents?

Timmy Christmas Tree 2009 017 (Medium)Does he know that you peed on the Christmas Tree skirt last year?

I got stabbed in the finger with partially frozen chicken last night.  Weird.  Just a tiny stab, but enough to bleed.  I hope the chicken didn’t have salmonella.  My dishwasher got confused and overfilled with water last night…overfilled past the door.  I opened it to see why it sounded funny.  Dirty dish water all over the floor.  I set it to drain, gave it a pep talk, and started it up again.  All went fine!  Today my kids and I will bake cookies like crazy!  I will make stuffed shells.  The house will smell wonderful!  How are your preparations going?

Tags: Pets

• 1 mrs. e // Dec 24, 2009 at 11:45 am

Sounds like my house is about like yours. My youngest has the flu and is off to visit Stat care. Hope they get her something to make her feel better. If she is too sick, she will come here and I will skip the hubby’s family Christmas and play nurse and entertainer. Merry Christmas, Gayle!
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Christmas Eve 2009 =-.

• 2 maya | springtree road // Dec 24, 2009 at 1:26 pm

my preparations were going all right – til R reported that there is no molasses at the store!

doh!

Merry Christmas!
    .-= maya | springtree road´s last blog ..Ready? =-.

• 3 Kimmie // Dec 24, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Merry Christmas Gayle! (Our dog has done the same thing – only once mind you!) I hope your dishwasher is over it’s fit and your day is filled with seamless joy amid the preparations!

Hugs, Kimmie
    .-= Kimmie´s last blog ..Lo how a rose e’er blooming …. =-.

• 4 elk // Dec 24, 2009 at 4:38 pm

timmie looking handsome as ever…great shot…we are getting a little snow which is wild for us in TX. i smiled at your post, we have had our ups and downs as well..ie ants in the tree…college grades NOT stellar…etc

Merry Christmas to you and yours friend..I am happy to have your friendship

• 5 DesignTies // Dec 24, 2009 at 9:24 pm

Awwww, Timmy is so cute!! Hope Santa is good to him — even though he peed on the tree last year!!! OMG, that’s hilarious!! Gross, but hilarious!!

Not much Christmas prep stuff to do here — just put together french toast tonight for brunch at a friend’s house tomorrow :-)

Merry Christmas!!

Kelly
    .-= DesignTies´s last blog ..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! =-.

• 6 elizabeth // Dec 24, 2009 at 10:07 pm

Don’t worry, Timmy! I feel quite sure that Santa has a soft spot for very cute dogs.

Have a merry merry Christmas!
    .-= elizabeth´s last blog ..wishing you every blessing =-.

• 7 spread your wings // Dec 24, 2009 at 11:09 pm

ah cute Timmy watching for Santa’s arrival. I’m sure there are presents for him on that sleigh.
    Merry Christmas Gayle. I hope the holidays suuround you with joy, love and warmth.
    .-= spread your wings´s last blog ..A Very Merry Christmas to You =-.

• 8 Se'Lah // Dec 27, 2009 at 2:07 pm

checking in to say HI!

hope you are having a wonderful day.

xo

• 9 Puna // Dec 28, 2009 at 8:12 am

I’m sorry for laughing but that Timmy is a hoot. And your dishwasher escapade sounds so endearing!
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..Christmas 2009 Recap =-.

• 10 patty // Dec 28, 2009 at 11:34 pm

oh, my! what a start to the day! glad you have humor about it! great photos, too!
    .-= patty´s last blog ..on the 12th day of christmas… =-.

• 11 Monkey's Momma // Jan 10, 2010 at 1:10 am

I chuckled when I saw the first picture of Timmy. Yes, actually chuckled! He is sooo cute!
    .-= Monkey’s Momma´s last blog ..Just Call Me Pinball =-.

• 12 Today I Love // Mar 25, 2010 at 8:22 am

[…] Timmy, who snuggled up in bed with me 15 minutes before the alarm went off this morning […]