Monday Memories: The Forty-second!

December 20th, 2009 · 7 Comments

My memories this week are of first Christmases!

My now 16 year old son's first Christmas! Already a reader!

My now 16 year old son's first Christmas! He was already a reader!

My now 14 year old daughter's first Christmas! She wasn't even two weeks old!

My now 14 year old daughter's first Christmas! She wasn't even two weeks old!

My now 12 year old's first Christmas! He looks a little cranky!

My now 12 year old's first Christmas! He looks a little cranky!

He wasn’t yellowish green in real life.  Even back then the white balance in my camera was giving me problems!!!  And that camera was totally automatic!

Do you have a memory you would like to share today?  Just leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky!  If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section.  I want to hear from everybody!  (If Mr. Linky  isn’t working, you can put your link in the comments section.)  Please remember to:

• Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
  • Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
  • Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
  • Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts!  We all love comments!
  • Enjoy the party and come back next week for Monday Memories: The Forty-third!

Tags: Family · Monday Memories

• 1 Se'Lah // Dec 20, 2009 at 9:39 pm

i love seeing snapshots of your life. thanks so much for sharing.

stay warm.

xo

• 2 sunnymama // Dec 20, 2009 at 9:51 pm

Such precious Christmas memories! Love the first picture of your son reading the bath book. :)
    .-= sunnymama´s last blog ..Snow – 9 =-.

• 3 Puna // Dec 21, 2009 at 8:43 am

awww..this is so adorable Gayle! Makes me want to pull out those first Christmas photos!
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..First Cut, First Shave =-.

• 4 elk // Dec 21, 2009 at 9:14 am

these are so much fun…I always enjoy the memries here gayle

• 5 mrs. e // Dec 21, 2009 at 9:47 am

I love the photos, Gayle! : )
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..An Old Friend =-.

• 6 patty // Dec 22, 2009 at 7:54 pm

sweet memories! i’d have to dig through albums and boxes to find our xmas photos of the past… beyond the last 7 years… sigh.
    .-= patty´s last blog ..on the 10th day of christmas… =-.

• 7 Katie @ Can't Get There // Dec 22, 2009 at 8:49 pm

You daughter looks sooooo cute! (And your wooden floors look fab, too! That’s what I want to find under MY Christmas tree! Wait – the floors, not a new baby!)

Sorry I missed Memory Monday – vacation is fun, but my schedule is all off!
    .-= Katie @ Can’t Get There´s last blog ..Cookies that could broker peace in the Middle East. =-.