Busy, Busy, Busy

December 16th, 2009 · 11 Comments

Xmas stuff 12-10-09 031 (Medium)

I’m on the run, like so many people!  Please forgive me for not stopping by your blogs.  I really miss visiting and will stop by when I can.  Thank you all for the sweet Happy Birthday wishes for my girl!  I’m off to Target, and the post office, and the bank and the…

Tags: Uncategorized

• 1 mrs. e // Dec 16, 2009 at 11:36 am

Is that a penguin snow globe?!! I love it!!!
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..The Gift of Presence =-.

• 2 Kimmie // Dec 16, 2009 at 11:58 am

what a frenzy we are all spun up in! meeee toooo!
    .-= Kimmie´s last blog ..cv: books =-.

• 3 Puna // Dec 16, 2009 at 12:22 pm

You’re forgiven! Merry Christmas Gayle. What a wonderful time of year!

• 4 elk // Dec 16, 2009 at 2:44 pm

gayle I have enjoyed this lovely image here…

• 5 Katie in MA // Dec 16, 2009 at 2:54 pm

I am crushin’ on your penguin snow globe! Do you remember where you got him?
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..Quotable Katie (now with more irreverence). =-.

• 6 Gayle // Dec 16, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Hey Katie!

I got the snow globe at Kohls last year or the year before. The brand on it is St. Nicholas Square. They have snow globes on the Kohls site now, but not this one. :(

• 7 spread your wings // Dec 16, 2009 at 8:12 pm

oh i know what you mean. i am feeling so bad about neglecting my friends . we all understand.
    such a fun Christmasy image.
    .-= spread your wings´s last blog ..spice / nice =-.

• 8 Tracy // Dec 17, 2009 at 9:01 am

Hi, Gayle! Same here… busy, busy…LOL! Enjoy while you’re busy though! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

• 9 patty // Dec 17, 2009 at 4:44 pm

beautiful, beautiful shot, gayle!! love it! put a smile on my face! i knew you’d like my post about ciba after having met teddy! :)
    .-= patty´s last blog ..on the 6th day of christmas… =-.

• 10 elizabeth // Dec 18, 2009 at 1:18 am

cool penguin snow globes.

happy birthday to your daughter!
    .-= elizabeth´s last blog ..catching the light =-.

• 11 stephanie @ chocolateandwhine.com // Dec 18, 2009 at 3:42 pm

I just had to let you know that your pumpkin cake is sitting on my counter cooling as I type this. It smells so dang good I’m having a hard time not just slicing right into it. I can’t wait to slather it with frosting and take a big bite. Sigh. I don’t think I’ll be able to hold out for long. 😉
    .-= stephanie @ chocolateandwhine.com´s last blog ..Hey! Look! Fall! =-.