Today my memories are of meeting a blogging friend of mine. I looked back in my comment archives and I think I met Se’Lah of Necessary Room in February of this year, through Love Thursday. What a perfect way to meet a friend! I always look forward to reading Se’Lah’s posts. She is such a warm, caring person and her posts always remind me to be thankful for what I have and also, so importantly, she raises my consciousness about others in this world that don’t even have the most basic of needs. Se’Lah also takes some very awesome photos!
Now for the exciting news! Se’Lah is having a *Gift of Jewels* giveaway! Se’Lah and some very cool blogging friends of hers (and me, how’d I get in there?) have made or selected some special gifts to be given away. Check out Se’Lah’s blog every day from now until December 7, 2009 to get in on the fun!
Do you have a memory you would like to share today? Just leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky! If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section. I want to hear from everybody! (If Mr. Linky isn’t working, you can put your link in the comments section.) Please remember to:
- Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
- Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
- Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
- Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts! We all love comments!
- Enjoy the party and come back next week for Monday Memories: The Fortieth!