Love Thursday In Black & White

November 5th, 2009 · 10 Comments

B & W 11-09 030 (Medium)

Who could pass up a bunch of bananas with that cute, smiley, lovey face sticker?!

Someone in this house, whose name is Timmy, happens to love bananas with all his heart.  He can be in any room of the house and if he gets the scent of banana, he comes running!  Of course he always gets a piece of banana.  We can’t resist his cute little face!

Today I’m joining Karen at chookooloonks for Love Thursday and maya at springtree road for November in Black + White 2009!

Happy Love Thursday!

Tags: Pets · Photography

• 1 Diane // Nov 5, 2009 at 11:02 am

How great to see you joining in two-in-one blog celebrations. It makes me long to join in on this one (esp. since I LOVE black and white) though I have such a busy day … let me see if I have something I can quickly come up with and post a photo only for today. Love the sticker on those bananas :)
    .-= Diane´s last blog ..What is a Standout Wall Portrait? =-.

• 2 Amelia // Nov 5, 2009 at 11:55 am

Hi Gayle, thank you for the visit- I have a little boy who would eat bananas all day if I let him! I love this idea of black and white November and am off to learn more, thanks! Happy love Thursday!
    .-= Amelia´s last blog ..gratitude =-.

• 3 lailani // Nov 5, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Makes me want to dance! I like the shot – great black and white . . .
    .-= lailani´s last blog ..Pumpkins Galore =-.

• 4 spread your wings // Nov 5, 2009 at 12:17 pm

that’s so funny that Timmy loves bananas like that. i love em too. and one with a smiley face sticker even better. : )
    i found a natural heart on my apple last night. check out my post.
    .-= spread your wings´s last blog ..affirm =-.

• 5 Stephanie @ chocolateandwhine.com // Nov 5, 2009 at 6:10 pm

Timmy likes bananas?? How strange and seriously adorable! Our cat Mercedes loves almost all human food. Especially meat (of course) and cheese.

• 6 elk // Nov 5, 2009 at 6:19 pm

Sam Too! so interesting to see bananas in black and white…no yellow!!

I LOVE your blog Thursdays and always, thank you for your comments on my little collages Gayle, it means so much to me!!!!

• 7 Relyn // Nov 7, 2009 at 10:31 am

I can never see the word Chiquita and not hear the Chiquita Banana song. You blasted me back to happy times in Jr. High. Four silly girls singing, “I’m a Chiquita Banana and I’m here to say…”

Thanks.
    .-= Relyn´s last blog ..Date Night =-.

• 8 Se'Lah // Nov 8, 2009 at 8:17 pm

love in unexpected places.
    lovely

• 9 patty // Nov 9, 2009 at 1:12 am

great shot! and that’s the first glimpse i had of timmy-he’s too cute! :)
    .-= patty´s last blog ..a crazy life, part 1 =-.

• 10 sunnymama // Dec 3, 2009 at 6:35 pm

Great shot! Who’d have thought bananas would look so good in black and white. :)
    .-= sunnymama´s last blog ..Another anniversary =-.