Memories of Halloween’s past…
Homemade costume of Blue from Blue’s Clues for one of my boys, homemade fireman’s costume for my tiny daughter, making paper jack-o-lanterns with springy paper arms and legs, picking out little pumpkins – one for each kid, pirate costumes, monster costumes, vampire killer costume, Cleopatra costume, little pumpkin buckets for collecting candy, excitement at going out walking IN THE DARK!, hearing scary noises in the woods as we walk from house to house – was that a bat?!, arriving back at our house at the end of the long walk up and down our street and emptying the candy out to see what’s good and what’s not!
If you would like to join me in walking down memory lane today, leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky! If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section. I want to hear from everybody! (If Mr. Linky isn’t working, you can put your link in the comments section.) Please remember to:
- Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
- Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
- Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
- Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts! We all love comments!
- Enjoy the party and come back next week for Monday Memories: The Thirty-sixth!