Free Fall Crochet Patterns

September 30th, 2009 · 7 Comments

I thought it might be helpful to create a post that includes links to my free fall crochet patterns on this website, so here it is!  There are larger photos of the projects in the individual posts.

Crochet Monkey for Locker or BackpackMonkey

Crochet Monkey TwoAnother Monkey!

Crochet Pumpkin Pattern, or Two!crochet-pumpkins-001-small

Crochet Friendly Ghost PatternAmigurumi Ghost and Friends

Crochet Ghost Costume for your Monkey!Monkey Costumes

Tiny Crochet Halloween Baghalloween-bag-10-08

Crochet Turkey Patterncrochet-turkey

And, if you’re getting ready for Christmas already, like I should be:

Little Crochet StockingCrocheted Stockings

Tiny Crochet Teddy BearCrocheted Bears

Crochet Pine Conecrochet-pine-cone-12-08-026-small

I hope you enjoy my patterns!

Tags: Crocheted Stuff · Free Patterns

• 1 elk // Sep 30, 2009 at 3:54 pm

wow theses are so wonderful gayle…i thought you said you were not creative…Ha Ha…crochet needles always tell the real truth!

• 2 mrs. e // Sep 30, 2009 at 8:22 pm

Cute. I am swearing off any more decorations at my house. But–these could make me give that up!
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Midweek Ramblings =-.

• 3 Monkey's Momma // Oct 1, 2009 at 8:26 am

Gayle, Thanks for the links! I am going to post them on my blog for others to see. By the way, since I don’t crochet, I was wondering what you would charge me to make a crotchet Monkey. I MUST have one!!!
    .-= Monkey’s Momma´s last blog ..I’m Not Trying To Win A Blue Ribbon =-.

• 4 stefanie // Oct 1, 2009 at 1:17 pm

thanks! these are adorable and i’m always collecting patterns for decorating.
    .-= stefanie´s last blog ..pattern making: leighton meester’s dress =-.

• 5 Puna // Oct 3, 2009 at 8:19 pm

These are so fun Gayle. I wish I could do it. I used to.
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..October 3, untitled =-.

• 6 Mariel Echavarria // May 16, 2010 at 8:08 pm

Hola ,, me gustan toooodddooooosss, tus trabajos .. estan muy lindos.
    Y te felicito por tu colcha de punto afgano.. esta preciosa..

• 7 Antim // Dec 8, 2015 at 8:05 pm

This looks very promising! I have had the same ideas and acalutly built an implementation of this for a client, but without the automatic generation of the classes. I was acalutly checking out how to do this, but it seems that it is already done. Great work!In our code we have a Factory that delivers a hand-written class which is typesafe for the item’s template. Like:var item = TemplateFactory.GetTemplate(Sitecore.Context.Item);litTitle.Text = item.Title;Not too much work, but automatically generating these classes is wonderful.BTW. You forgot to mention how useful this is in databinding contexts:Cheers, Matthijs