My youngest boy. He is turning twelve years old! How did this happen so quickly?! He’s my baby. He always will be. I tell him when he’s a grown man he will still be my baby!
He made us a family of five. He was my easiest, quickest delivery. He was born three hours from the first contraction, in only three pushes! No epidural! He was born in the evening and my husband and I hadn’t yet had dinner. Right after my boy was born, my husband went and got us turkey melt sandwiches from Friendly’s! I will always think of those turkey melts as one of the most delicious meals I ever had! All was right in my world that evening, how could the meal not be delicious?! Of course at that moment we couldn’t know that this sweet new baby boy would be nocturnal for his first month or so! Oh, yeah. I always had him right there with me and my other two children with all of the action of the day going on. He slept right through it! At night, when all was quiet, that’s when he thought all of the action should begin! He got over that, although he still likes to stay up late!
Happy Birthday, my sweet boy! I wish you love, laughter, family, friends, knowledge and fun this year! I love you so much!
What are you remembering today? If you have something to share with us today, leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky. If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section. I want to hear from everybody! (If Mr. Linky isn’t working, you can put your link in the comments section.) Please remember to:
- Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
- Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
- Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
- Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts! We all love comments!
- Enjoy the party and come back next week for Monday Memories: The Thirty-first!