Almost Polaroids

September 25th, 2009 · 13 Comments

I saw this post by Tracey at Shutter Sisters and I had to try out Rollip!  You can upload a photo and change into a Polaroid look-alike.  So cool!

Timmy

Timmy

County Fair

County Fair

If you want to have some quick and easy photo fun, go and check it out.  Then, post a link to what you create at Shutter Sisters!

Happy Friday everyone!  We have a some things planned for the weekend, some of them including outdoor fun.  I’m hoping the weather comes through for us.  What are you up to for the weekend?

Tags: Photography

• 1 Amanda J. // Sep 25, 2009 at 8:31 am

Oh, I really like the fair one!
    .-= Amanda J.´s last blog ..Polaroids by Rollip =-.

• 2 Kimmie // Sep 25, 2009 at 10:08 am

OMG …. as you can see I had to do it IMMEDIATELY …. lol …. thanks for the hot tip!
    .-= Kimmie´s last blog ..bottle cap project =-.

• 3 Diane // Sep 25, 2009 at 11:40 am

Timmy looks neat in a polaroid. Gosh I quit going to SS and haven’t been in ages. Maybe I’ll check them out again. Have a really splendid weekend!
    .-= Diane´s last blog ..Autumn in Alberta =-.

• 4 elk // Sep 25, 2009 at 3:44 pm

i saw that and hope to try it…you chose a couple of great “subjects” …this weekend…playing catch up!

• 5 Katie in MA // Sep 25, 2009 at 4:28 pm

Wow, those look so funky and FUN! Love them!!

This weekend I am planning on sleeping A LOT, making Gracie’s halloween costume, and working on my friend’s baby blanket. Oh, and a drunken Wii party on Saturday night with my girlfriends. Good times!
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..Friday Meme: I… I… I… =-.

• 6 Stephanie // Sep 25, 2009 at 9:07 pm

I don’t know what I’m going to do this weekend (or, rather tomorrow since I have to work Sunday), but I hope it’s something fun. Or, at the very least… something productive. I have a ton of photos that need editing.

Have a great weekend, Gayle!

• 7 Puna // Sep 25, 2009 at 9:29 pm

Cool! I’m going to play. As soon as I get back from Florida…
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..I’m Hooked on Polish Pottery =-.

• 8 mrs. e // Sep 25, 2009 at 10:17 pm

Fun play!! : )
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Shortest Short Story =-.

• 9 patty // Sep 26, 2009 at 8:55 am

all these wonderful places you suggest… when will i find the time?! :) have a great weekend!
    .-= patty´s last blog ..what we see =-.

• 10 Monkey's Momma // Sep 26, 2009 at 1:00 pm

Thanks so much for the link!
    .-= Monkey’s Momma´s last blog ..Blog Hop Giveaways List! =-.

• 11 Ashley // Sep 27, 2009 at 3:06 pm

What a great idea! I will have to try it out. Timmy looks adorable. Have a great Sunday!

• 12 vchelle // Sep 28, 2009 at 11:56 am

I like that poloroid look! My weekend was full of academic studies, sigh! I keep telling myself, this is good… I hope your weekend was fantastic!!
    .-= vchelle´s last blog ..Inspirational Monday: Cycles of life =-.

• 13 Relyn // Sep 28, 2009 at 9:31 pm

Ooooo… Thanks for sharing. I gotta go play now.
    .-= Relyn´s last blog ..As the Years Pass =-.