I, I, I…

September 24th, 2009 · 12 Comments

Stephanie at Chocolate and Whine did this meme a couple of weeks ago and I love it!  You can go serious or have a lot of fun with it!

I am too short. 4′ 10 1/2″ Strangely this doesn’t bother me except when I have to get a step stool out to reach the top shelves in my kitchen cabinets.

I think, actually, I over-think.  Almost everything.  Why can’t I just take some things at face value and move on!

I have a really good life. Way better than I ever imagined it would be.

I wish that Timmy didn’t pee in the house.

I have only 3 pairs of jeans that I like.  And the only pants I wear in the cool and cold weather is jeans.  I do a lot of laundry.

I miss Razzles.  I know, they still make them. But they just don’t taste the same to me anymore.

I fear dying while my children are still young.

I hear chainsaws and a wood chipper.  My neighbors are having tree work done.

I smell nothing.  My nose is stuffed up.  My youngest son was kind enough to pass his cold on to me.

I crave salty food, since yesterday.  I don’t know why.  Last night I grabbed the Feta cheese out of the refrigerator and cut myself a bunch of it and ate it.  It was so good.

I search.  No, I don’t really search.  Oh wait, my youngest son, a chef in the making, asked me to find cherry extract for him.  I have been searching local food stores, but so far no luck.

I wonder if anyone will bother to read all of this.

I regret my husband having thrown away our Intellivision and all the games we had for it.  The artwork on those game boxes was so cool!

I love Mexican food!  Only if it’s not too hot. I can’t take it hot.

I ache once a month.  But Advil helps.

I am not brave.  I’m pretty much a total chicken.

I believe love is the most important thing.

I dance never.  I have no coordination, or rhythm, or athletic ability.

I sing badly. Even to my own ears.

I cry too easily.

I fight procrastination. I don’t often win.

I win books!  I’ve won three books on blogs!

I lose socks.  Where the heck are they?

I never want to speak at meetings.  But sometimes I do.  It’s not so bad.

I always tell my dogs and fish to be good before I leave the house. And I tell them I’ll be back in a little while.  Really.

I confuse my husband and children.  I don’t know why.  I am always totally clear when I speak!

I listen if it’s interesting.

I can usually be found at my computer or in the kitchen.

I am scared after I watch a movie like The Exorcist.  I will never watch that movie again!

I need Lindt Truffles.  Any flavor.  Every. Day.

I am happy about my husband getting my car inspected for me this year!  Woo hoo!  I don’t have to sit at the car place and wait for it to be done!

I imagine that some day I will be able to make money doing something I love.  Don’t know if that will happen, but I imagine it!

I tag everyone!

I would love to see your responses to this meme so that I can learn more about you!

Tags: All About Me

• 1 Kimmie // Sep 24, 2009 at 3:05 pm

I love your I,I,I list!
    I’m with you on scary movies. I saw about 10 seconds of The Silence of the Lambs (flipping channels) and had nightmares!

• 2 Katie in MA // Sep 24, 2009 at 3:55 pm

So fun! I am going to steal this for my meme tomorrow, okay? :-) I loved your answers. I didn’t know you were short like me! (I am only 5’0!)
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..Love in a 3 inch heel. =-.

• 3 lailani // Sep 24, 2009 at 5:03 pm

Cooool list! I have never noticed cherry extract – had no idea there was such a creature – some can be ordered from amazon.com :)
    .-= lailani´s last blog ..Monday Memories Blocked =-.

• 4 mrs. e // Sep 24, 2009 at 6:38 pm

I love your list!! A little more insight into Gayle!
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Progress in Tiny Town =-.

• 5 christina // Sep 24, 2009 at 9:39 pm

i love this list.
    yes me too, we fear the same.
    and we believe the same. how beautiful.
    xo
    .-= christina´s last blog ..slow =-.

• 6 Friday Meme: I… I… I… « Can’t Get There From Here // Sep 25, 2009 at 7:26 am

[…] By Katie I stole this fun little meme from one of my favorite bloggers, Gayle over at Planet M Files. Hi, Gayle!! Anyway. I was busy last night daydreaming about sleep, and busy this morning reliving […]

• 7 elk // Sep 25, 2009 at 3:49 pm

i like this meme…i am similar to you in many ways…except I am 5’8…in search of a truffle now…happy day gayle
    .-= elk´s last blog ..bricks and bubbles =-.

• 8 Monkey's Momma // Sep 25, 2009 at 8:27 pm

Great list!! And I did read it all the way through!
    .-= Monkey’s Momma´s last blog ..Blog Hop Giveaways List! =-.

• 9 Stephanie // Sep 25, 2009 at 9:03 pm

I read the entire thing and I loved it!! This might just be my favorite meme. I love seeing how creative people get. And, holy Godiva, you ARE short! (Sorry, I get fixated on people’s height.)

• 10 Puna // Sep 25, 2009 at 9:47 pm

This is so funny! I’m goin to do it. Am I really taller than you are?
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..I’m Hooked on Polish Pottery =-.

• 11 Shannon // Sep 25, 2009 at 10:43 pm

I love this! You are so interesting. And finally someone I am taller than but only by a few inches!

• 12 Puna // Feb 26, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Hey…I guess I didn’t do it then but I did it today! You and I both lose socks! And I love that you confuse your husband and kids. I do too, and the dog as well. Have you tried getting the anti-doggie spray?
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..I Am… =-.