Shadows

September 23rd, 2009 · 6 Comments

Here’s what I’ve been photographing and goes on in my head when I look at them:

When I looked at this photo it kind of made me dizzy!

Shadows 9-09 003 (Medium)

This next photo feels sad to me.  Lonely swings.  Lonely mom, perhaps.

Shadows 9-09 005 (Medium)

This next one feels hopeful to me.  A bike waiting for it’s 13 year old rider to jump on and ride like the wind!

Shadows 9-09 008 (Medium)

Next photo,  the movie Psycho.  I don’t know why.

Shadows 9-09 011 (Medium)

That’s what’s going on in my stuffy head today.  That, and boy would I like to have a little nap! How is your day going?

Tags: Photography

• 1 elk // Sep 23, 2009 at 3:40 pm

you have added some great thoughts to your series Gayle…shadow shots thrill me!

• 2 Kimmie // Sep 23, 2009 at 7:00 pm

I love your photos of bits and pieces – shadows and suggestions …..
    I hope you’re feeling better soon ….. I’ve been feeling emotionally strange since school started …. it’s a big adjustment for the kids AND the moms :)
    .-= Kimmie´s last blog ..bottle cap project =-.

• 3 Puna // Sep 23, 2009 at 9:46 pm

I would love to have a day like yours!
    .-= Puna´s last blog ..September 20, September Mornin’ =-.

• 4 mrs. e // Sep 24, 2009 at 6:48 am

I love all the shadows!! (And I say, take the nap!!)
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Progress in Tiny Town =-.

• 5 DesignTies // Sep 24, 2009 at 8:59 am

Your shots are so creative, and I love how you added your thoughts at the moment to each one :-)

Thanks for your comments on my “Whose Design” post :-) You’re such an artistic person, I’m SURE you can do interior design!! Don’t sell yourself short — let yourself be inspired, and go for it!!

Kelly

Kelly
    .-= DesignTies´s last blog ..It’s just a darned window… but I LOVE it!! =-.

• 6 patty // Sep 24, 2009 at 4:42 pm

that’s great, gayle, and i love the images! :) hope your stuffy self is feeling better soon! :)
    .-= patty´s last blog ..what we see =-.