Monday Memories: The Twenty-ninth!

September 20th, 2009 · 13 Comments

Timmy pink tongue.psd (Medium)

This post isn’t really a proper Monday Memory post.  I just couldn’t come up with anything so I looked through my photo folders and picked this one of Timmy.  I took this photo in February 2008, before I had my DSLR camera. I edited it with a really old version of Photoshop Elements.  I think it was funny that Timmy had his little pink tongue sticking out!  I don’t know why I picked this cute photo of Timmy because I am not happy with him tonight.  Sometime today he peed on some of my daughter’s books, including the one that she is currently reading.  Grrrrr.

What are you remembering today?  If you have something to share with us today, leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky.  If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section.  I want to hear from everybody!  (If Mr. Linky  isn’t working, you can put your link in the comments section.)  Please remember to:

• Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
  • Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
  • Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
  • Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts!  We all love comments!
  • Enjoy the party and come back next week for Monday Memories: The Thirtieth!

Tags: Monday Memories

• 1 Puna // Sep 20, 2009 at 10:21 pm

Oh my gosh Gayle…are you sure it was Timmy?

• 2 Puna // Sep 20, 2009 at 10:21 pm

Only kidding…

• 3 Gayle // Sep 20, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Oh, yeah, he has done it before! In my daughter and my sons rooms. I wonder if he is trying to prove that he is top dog over them! It’s a good thing he’s so cute.

• 4 lailani // Sep 21, 2009 at 8:52 am

oh no!!!!! lol! (only laughing cuz it was not my book!!)
    .-= lailani´s last blog ..I failed. . . =-.

• 5 margie // Sep 21, 2009 at 9:23 am

i was remembering one of my favourite movies! the graduate.
    .-= margie´s last blog ..macro monday =-.

• 6 Se'Lah // Sep 21, 2009 at 10:09 am

That’s one cool photo Gayle.
    .-= Se’Lah´s last blog ..Inspirational Monday: refresh your spirit… =-.

• 7 spread your wings // Sep 21, 2009 at 11:13 am

not Timmy!
    i just love your posts. you keep them nice and short yet they’re entertaining and real.
    .-= spread your wings´s last blog ..patience / focus =-.

• 8 my castle in spain // Sep 21, 2009 at 12:02 pm

Hi Gayle,

thank you for your sweet message !
    have a great monday!
    :-)
    .-= my castle in spain´s last blog ..Back in blogland with a smile on my face….and here’s to friendship =-.

• 9 Katie in MA // Sep 21, 2009 at 3:34 pm

Today I was remembering another piece of my mom’s childhood. I wonder how long I can stick with this new project of collecting her stories. Today’s is memory about the simple pleasures of summer nights and camping out.
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..When happiness was simple. =-.

• 10 elk // Sep 21, 2009 at 5:30 pm

i am thinking of my dad today..his birthday and has been gone now for 14 years…Timmy , always my smile maker!
    Gayle your comments on both my blogs mean the world to me …thank you!

• 11 DesignTies // Sep 21, 2009 at 10:57 pm

Oh, I feel your pee pain — Kylie & Squirt are both having pee problems.

I’m sure you’ll be back to loving Timmy again tomorrow :-)

Hahahah!! I can just picture boxers hanging on a branch of that tree bed!! 😀

Kelly
    .-= DesignTies´s last blog ..Would you sleep here? =-.

• 12 shelli // Sep 21, 2009 at 11:12 pm

Hi Gayle! Thanks for stopping by my new site! I LOVE this photo of your dog and how you kept the tongue pink. So cute.

I have been remembering my first son as a baby a lot lately since I now have another one. And I keep thinking how the time slipped away with him, and it’s slipping away with this one….and it’s going to keep on slipping away. Much too fast. :(

• 13 vchelle // Sep 22, 2009 at 1:43 pm

I’m so sorry that Timmy was a bad boy tonight. You probably picked the photo to avoid beating him down! LOL! Cute photo!
    .-= vchelle´s last blog ..Inspirational Monday: Spreading the inspiration =-.