Today I Love…

August 27th, 2009 · 16 Comments

Dinner ingredients picked from the gardenRainbows, tomatoes, zucchini 017 (Medium)

Morning dew on websRainbows, tomatoes, zucchini 019 (Medium)

Homemade rainbow at 4pmRainbows, tomatoes, zucchini 025 (Medium)

Nature made rainbow at 6:30pm, on the same day!Rainbows, tomatoes, zucchini 029 (Medium)

Mother Nature’s paintingRainbows, tomatoes, zucchini 011 (Medium)

More images and words of love at chookooloonks!

Tags: Favorite Things

• 1 margie // Aug 27, 2009 at 7:49 am

beautiful photos gayle. excellent choices.
    .-= margie´s last blog ..love lemonade =-.

• 2 Marcie // Aug 27, 2009 at 8:01 am

Love how you’ve taken us thru the summer greens..to the warm colors of sunset.

• 3 Katie in MA // Aug 27, 2009 at 8:48 am

How fun! I so very much want to run through that sprinkler right now. I’d even put down my coffee to do it. Now *that’s* temptation!
    .-= Katie in MA´s last blog ..Love is where the home is. =-.

• 4 DesignTies // Aug 27, 2009 at 8:59 am

Nice shots :-) The colour of the sky in the last shot is amazing!! And the hose rainbow is cool :-)

Lucky you, having fresh veggies growing in your garden. There’s no way anything would grow in our backyard — our dogs eat the branches off the shrubs, so I doubt a cucumber would last very long!!

Kelly
    .-= DesignTies´s last blog ..The Crasher Squirrel =-.

• 5 spread your wings // Aug 27, 2009 at 10:07 am

what a beautiful day you had

• 6 Diane // Aug 27, 2009 at 1:31 pm

I love this time of year: the food tastes so much better when it comes out of our own garden, or even someone else’s garden (farmer’s market). The taste is so real. I’m loving beans right now and fresh cukes from the farmer’s market.
    .-= Diane´s last blog ..Pride in Workmanship =-.

• 7 RayeofSunshine // Aug 27, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Beautiful pictures! I love fresh vegetables from the garden – I just wish I had a garden! It’s so satisfying to be eating something you grew and picked yourself. :)
    .-= RayeofSunshine´s last blog ..The sad realization… =-.

• 8 Stephanie // Aug 27, 2009 at 3:13 pm

Wow. Gayle, your world really is full of rainbows! Amazing!

• 9 elk // Aug 27, 2009 at 5:30 pm

lots of happiness here…from the counter to the sky!

• 10 vchelle // Aug 27, 2009 at 10:01 pm

Hey you! Love the photos!! Love the words!!

I’ve been a little occupied with grad school… sigh.. I accept.. I accept..(smile)…

Oh btw, I had slided tomatoes from my neighbors yard and sliced cucumbers all marinated in olive oil that has roasted peppers and crushed red peppers (spicy).. It was dilicious!
    .-= vchelle´s last blog ..Love Thursday: Love the Artist =-.

• 11 Puna // Aug 28, 2009 at 11:24 am

This is wonderful Gayle! Love it.

• 12 Ashley // Aug 28, 2009 at 6:03 pm

Wow, I love the colors in the last image! Beautiful! Your veggies look great as well! Makes me want to have a garden of my own!

• 13 Monkey's Momma // Aug 28, 2009 at 8:27 pm

Two rainbows in one day! Lucky you!
    .-= Monkey’s Momma´s last blog ..Things You Should Not Share With The World =-.

• 14 Se'Lah // Aug 29, 2009 at 11:17 am

great shots Gayle! lovely series.

have a great weekend my dear.
    .-= Se’Lah´s last blog ..EXTRA! EXTRA! – the "gift of jewels" project… =-.

• 15 patty // Aug 29, 2009 at 11:25 am

what a beautiful day!

sorry it’s been a while; hope you are well!
    .-= patty´s last blog ..Life’s a Cinch =-.

• 16 sunnymama // Sep 1, 2009 at 10:13 pm

These are beautiful! What a wonderful day :)
    .-= sunnymama´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday =-.