Love Thursday

June 25th, 2009 · 11 Comments

Outside 6-23-09 065 (Medium)

They’re 22 months apart, ages 13 and 11 at the moment.  Sometimes there’s not much in the way of love visible between them.  This evening, they played.  It was finally a warm, dry evening.  The rain had stopped, the driveway dried.  School was out for summer vacation.   Freedom!  They played for a long time.  They laughed and enjoyed each other’s company.  One of the simple, sweet moments of life.

They fill my heart!

More words and images of love over at chookooloonks!

Tags: Family

• 1 mrs. e // Jun 25, 2009 at 11:45 am

Ah…those moments are priceless. (And sometimes all too rare. My girls were 26 months apart. Always a competitive relationship that doesn’t seem too loving at times!)
    .-= mrs. e´s last blog ..Ten Years Is A Long Time =-.

• 2 elizabeth // Jun 25, 2009 at 11:46 am

a priceless moment, for sure :)
    .-= elizabeth´s last blog ..weimy wednesday =-.

• 3 Kath // Jun 25, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Loving the blur 😉

Happy Love Thursday
    .-= Kath´s last blog ..Love Thursday Summer Pleasures =-.

• 4 elk // Jun 25, 2009 at 12:51 pm

i am glad they can share that special bond, it should make you proud Gayle ~HLT

• 5 spread your wings // Jun 25, 2009 at 1:15 pm

i know it makes you smile with pride and happiness.

• 6 Shannon // Jun 25, 2009 at 3:04 pm

Awww!

• 7 patty // Jun 25, 2009 at 3:55 pm

what a great moment to capture! mine are close in age, too… if we keep our eyes open, i bet we’d see a lot more of these moments, and less than we think of ‘the other moments’… :)
    thanks for stopping by today…
    don’t you love love thursday?!

• 8 Stephanie // Jun 25, 2009 at 5:59 pm

This reminds me of my younger brother and sister. She’s 14, he’s 12. They fight and nag each other constantly. But once in a while, you’ll find them playing, laughing, totally getting along. It’s awesome.

• 9 DesignTies // Jun 26, 2009 at 9:11 am

Reminds me of when my brother and I were kids. We’re 5 years apart, and mostly didn’t get along. I’d always accuse him of being on my half of the backseat — there was an imaginary line down the middle, and he always crossed it 😀 Hahaha!! And I squashed his finger in a door once, but that was a total accident, honest!! We get along much better now :-)

Angela’s Rainbow of Color tassel is probably my favourite too — well, after the purple one she made for our giveaway!! Good luck!! :-)

Kelly
    .-= DesignTies´s last blog ..Fun & funky tassels… and you can win one!! =-.

• 10 vchelle // Jun 26, 2009 at 12:58 pm

I can hear the love through your words! Thanks for hanging with me through this tough time. I’m making my way back slowly but surely! It’s tough.
    .-= vchelle´s last blog ..Conscious Friday: Conscious of Life! =-.

• 11 sunnymama // Jun 26, 2009 at 10:38 pm

Lovely post, and the picture is cool!
    .-= sunnymama´s last blog ..Babylegs =-.