Christina at Soul Aperture has invited bloggers to post the simple things in life that make us happy. Thank you, Christina!
Here are the simple things that pop into my head today!
- The smell of my children
- My husband’s strong arms around me
- The sounds of Bentley singing after sunset
- The happy look on Timmy’s face when he sees it’s time to play frisbee
- The fragrance of lilacs
- The excitement in my daughter’s voice when she tells me about a new drawing technique she is trying
- The smell of spaghetti sauce cooking on the stove for hours
- Going barefoot
- The beautiful sound of my teen-aged son playing guitar
- Eating lettuce and arugula that we’ve grown
- the feel of my camera in my hands
- swinging on my kid’s swingset
- My youngest son saying to me, “Mom, let’s get your camera!”
- looking at the photo below, taken by my youngest son
There are more wonderfully simple things listed in my left hand sidebar under “Random Things That Make Me Happy”. Now go on over to Christina’s place. Her list will fill you with joy!