Don’t forget the May edition of the Pet Parade is coming on Wednesday, May 27, 2009! Are you ready for the peanut and cotton candy vendors? Do you hear the bands warming up? Do you hear some barking and meowing, some neighing and some squeaking?! You can visit the first Pet Parade here to see what it is all about!
A cousin of mine and I were playing on the flight of cement steps that lead up to our front door. I don’t remember the game, but for some reason we decided to walk up the steps with our eyes closed. I lost my footing and landed on my mouth. Not good. I partially knocked my two top front teeth out of my mouth. Thankfully they were baby teeth. My cousin’s mom brought us to the emergency room because my mom didn’t drive at the time. We sat there for so long waiting and then when someone saw me they told my mom that they couldn’t do anything. We needed to see an oral surgeon. My dad picked us up and they brought me to the oral surgeon to have my teeth taken out. I still remember the smell of whatever he used to put me to sleep. Yuck. I remember the taste in my mouth and I won’t go into any more detail because I don’t want to gross you out too much! I couldn’t eat for a while. My mom got a lot of use out of her blender. I was toothless for quite a while because my adult teeth were not ready to come in! As I’m writing this I feel a tingling in my gums. Ack!
What are you remembering today? If you have something to share with us today, leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky. If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section. I want to hear from everybody! Please remember to:
- Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
- Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
- Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
- Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts! We all love comments!
- Enjoy the party and come back next week for Monday Memories: Part Thirteen!