A Dog’s Life

May 15th, 2009 · 12 Comments

It really is a dog’s life.  Two dog’s lives actually.  On Wednesday, it was a beautiful day here and I was toiling away doing computer work inside.  I took a break to stretch and feel the sun on my face and here is what I found:

Timmy lounging

Timmy Lounging

Polly surveying the back yard

Polly surveying the back yard

What a life!

What a life!

I could have taken these photos today, too.  I’ve been trying to get my computer work done.  It is beautiful outside!  The dogs are lounging!  Gotta love these dogs!

I hope you can fit some lounging into your weekend!

Tags: Pets

• 1 Shannon // May 15, 2009 at 1:26 pm

I have to say, seeing Timmy napping in the sun made me just a tad bit envious of him. Polly and him are just so cute!

• 2 sunnymama // May 15, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Looks like a marvellous life! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get to lounge some too :)

sunnymama’s last blog post..Breastfeeding: natural and normal (Conscious Friday)

• 3 mrs. e // May 15, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Well, at least the dogs are enjoying themselves. Hope you get to enjoy that chair sometime soon!!

mrs. e’s last blog post..Friday’s Fave Five

• 4 elk // May 15, 2009 at 5:51 pm

OK Gayle all three of us(my 2 daughters and I ) collectively let out a squeal of delight when we saw these…so so sweet !

• 5 spread your wings // May 15, 2009 at 9:04 pm

that’s so funny. Timmy’s got the right idea.

spread your wings’s last blog post..a transport of delight

• 6 Se'Lah // May 16, 2009 at 8:05 am

I had to smile when I saw the first photo. What a hoot.

Wonderful pics and great post.

still smiling…

Se’Lah’s last blog post..for isaiah…

• 7 Valerie // May 16, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Sure looks like my place. I have 9 dogs 5 that actually work and 4 that are couch potatoes. They lounge around just like late too. I enjoy your blog etc. and wanted to tell you. Is there a pattern for the guinea pig? My 3 yr old granddaughter loves guinea pigs and was thinking it woild be a great gift for her.

• 8 DesignTies // May 16, 2009 at 10:21 pm

Awwww, they’re so cute!!! Timmy looks very relaxed and happy in the chair :-) And I love the shot of Polly — there’s something about behind-shots of dogs that really appeals to me. I can’t explain why….

Kelly

DesignTies’s last blog post..Don’t forget the ceiling, please!

• 9 vchelle // May 17, 2009 at 8:08 pm

If you want to know how to let go and take it easy, check out the life of dogs! They got it right!

vchelle’s last blog post..Weekend Concept: Smile

• 10 Puna // May 18, 2009 at 7:00 am

Man, the sun looks good! Must be nice where you are! Are all of these dogs yours?

Puna’s last blog post..When I Grow Up

• 11 donna // May 18, 2009 at 12:18 pm

I love the simplicity of a dog’s life. Eat, play, dig, sleep….totally stress free….what a wonderful life . Happy monday
    d :-)

donna’s last blog post..Soccer Wall Tattoo

• 12 lmerie // May 18, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Warm Fuzzies! They are too cute!

lmerie’s last blog post..…And The Beat Goes On