Bleeding Heart

May 7th, 2009 · 15 Comments

Bleeding Heart 5-2-09

What a difference a few days and way too much rain makes!

(Here’s what the Bleeding Heart plant looked like last week.)

Happy Love Thursday!

Tags: Home & Garden

• 1 mrs. e // May 7, 2009 at 8:21 am

Don’t you love spring and all the blossoms?! I feel like I’m seeing everything in a new way this spring! Great photo!

mrs. e’s last blog post..Blooming where planted

• 2 Katie in MA // May 7, 2009 at 8:50 am

It’s hard to drag yourself through days and days (and days!) of rain, but what beauty comes out of it!

I need to remember that next time…

Happy Love Thursday!

Katie in MA’s last blog post..Love lends a hand.

• 3 Puna // May 7, 2009 at 8:56 am

Happy Love Thursday to you too!

Puna’s last blog post..Happy Tripe Thursday

• 4 Christine // May 7, 2009 at 9:00 am

There is a tree in our yard that I swear was completely bare one day, and the next totally greened out! It’s like it happened overnight!

Happy Love Thursday!

Christine’s last blog post..{Love Thursday}

• 5 Gayle // May 7, 2009 at 9:22 am

Hi mrs. e!
    Yes! It is such a joy after the long gray winter!

Hi Katie!
    That is really how it feels, dragging through the days and days of rain. So true that so much beauty comes of it!

Hi Puna!
    Thank you! The title of your post intrigues me!

Hi Christine!
    It is amazing how quickly things change!

• 6 spread your wings // May 7, 2009 at 10:51 am

don’t you just love watching the great outdoors change. it never fails to amaze me.
    i’ve never had a bleeding heart plant but they sure are interesting.
    HLT

spread your wings’s last blog post..shedding / spreading

• 7 margie // May 7, 2009 at 11:09 am

i remember looking at my grandmother’s garden, staring at the bleeding hearts. so real.

• 8 Cam // May 7, 2009 at 12:14 pm

Sometimes it happens seemingly overnight, doesn’t it?

In one week jasmine bloomed out all over our town, and when the breeze blows, it smells so sweetly now!

Happy Love Thursday!

Cam’s last blog post..{love thursday}

• 9 CarrieJ // May 7, 2009 at 1:30 pm

Happy Love Thursday!
    Gorgeous Bleeding Hearts

CarrieJ’s last blog post..225 Love Thursday – The Purple Edition

• 10 DesignTies // May 7, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Beautiful!! It’s just too bad they don’t stay like that all summer long. Enjoy them while you can!! :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

DesignTies’s last blog post..Let’s visit the world’s largest tulip festival!

• 11 Shannon // May 8, 2009 at 8:51 am

I love bleeding hearts! And you did a fantastic job photographing yours! It really brightened my day! Have a great Mother’s Day and happy weekend!!

Shannon’s last blog post..It’s Not You

• 12 Tammy // May 8, 2009 at 9:26 am

These look great! I don’t think mine have even come up yet, I’ll have to go look.

Tammy’s last blog post..When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade

• 13 Se'Lah // May 8, 2009 at 10:16 am

One of my favourite plans…poisonous but beautiful.

HLT!

Se’Lah’s last blog post..Conscious Friday: Weekend’s Here…

• 14 vchelle // May 9, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Simply beautiful! Happy Belated Love Thursday!

vchelle’s last blog post..Conscious Friday: Reversing Diabetes Movement

• 15 sunnymama // May 9, 2009 at 8:01 pm

So pretty, and what a change in just a week!

sunnymama’s last blog post..Shadow Shot