Busy, Busy, Busy

May 6th, 2009 · 9 Comments

Frog

Bentley moved out.  There’s a new frog in town.  (Well, Bentley turned out to be a toad, but this one is definitely a frog!)

The Humming Tree

This is the “humming” tree in our backyard.  The flower petals are starting to fall off now so it looks like snow under the tree!

Timmy on the move

Timmy is still as busy as a bee!   So am I!

I have some awards I want to tell you about and that I want to give out when the busyness gets…less busy!

Several people have asked about when the next Pet Parade will be on.  Originally ELK and I had thought of having it be a once a year thing, but maybe we will do it more often than that!  I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I know that ELK did also.  What are your thoughts?  How often is too often?  What about once a month?  Is that too much?  Will you get tired of all the cotton candy and peanut vendors?!  I would love to hear your thoughts on this!

In the meantime, go over and visit Angela at Angela’s Peony Patch.  She has a post up today about her sweet and beautiful kitty, Kiddy!

Tags: Home & Garden · Pet Parade · Pets · Wild Critters

• 1 Angela // May 6, 2009 at 2:48 pm

:) Thanks for the mention! I like the idea of once a month. We all love our babies so – it’s fun to show them off! :)
    Hope you are having a great week even though it’s been beeesy!
    ~angela

Angela’s last blog post..Kiddy

• 2 Alpaca Farmgirl // May 6, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Oh, definitely once a month! That would be great. How can we get sick of cute pets?

Alpaca Farmgirl’s last blog post..Sable’s Cria

• 3 m. heart // May 6, 2009 at 3:28 pm

i love this shot of timmy! personally i was disappointed to have missed the pet parade as i was thinking it was a weekly thing! in fact that’s originally what the photo of vixen today was meant for! maybe it could be monthly like the “bloom day” on the 15th of each month? i’m organizing a post at my company blog for that (www.insidestorey.blogspot.com) and i’m sure people here would love to participate in pet parade as well!

• 4 sunnymama // May 6, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Does your new frog friend have a name yet? The humming tree is beautiful and Timmy is so sweet :)

sunnymama’s last blog post..Exploring (Sepia Scenes)

• 5 Stephanie // May 6, 2009 at 4:44 pm

I never get tired of cotton candy! I hope you hold the pet parade more often. I want to actually participate next time!

Stephanie’s last blog post..If you still want to comment after reading, you have to share your favorite knock-knock joke.

• 6 Puna // May 6, 2009 at 6:16 pm

I vote for once a week! Once a week! Of course, not everyone is as hyper as I am and posts 12 times a week like I do. Besides, I love my doggie…

Puna’s last blog post..Holy Crow! My Barn! My Barn!

• 7 Se'Lah // May 7, 2009 at 6:41 am

What a cute shiny little frog. And friendly too.
    I’m loving Timmy.
    Pet parade…I enjoyed so much. Once a month would be grand. Pick a day…Wednesday was awesome.

Se’Lah’s last blog post..Happy, Happy Spring…

• 8 donna // May 7, 2009 at 11:05 pm

What a great picture of your dog…i love how the blur accentuates his busyness. As for the pet parade. More often would be fun….I had to post twice on your inaugural pet parade so if it were more often I could be a little more restrained and space out my posts some more :-).

donna’s last blog post..My Sweet Addiction

• 9 Icky and Weird // May 13, 2009 at 8:24 am

[…] still busy as a bee, so here are some photos that my youngest son took a couple of weeks ago for you to […]