Buzzzzz

May 5th, 2009 · 10 Comments

Crab Apple and bees

The black spots in the sky are not dirt on the lens.  They are bees!  When you get near this crab apple tree you can hear it humming with activity!   Literally humming!  (Click on the images to see it at a higher resolution.)

may-2-2009-031-cropped-small

You must go look at the photo of a dandelion by Donna at Diary of a Dingo.  It makes me jump for joy!

may-2-2009-065-cropped-small

And, Timmy.   If only we could get him to fill in the holes!

I am really busy with volunteer work this week and next.  If I’m not around much, please forgive me!

I’ll be back.  (said in an Arnold Schwarzeneger voice, of course!)

Tags: Home & Garden · Pets

• 1 Se'Lah // May 5, 2009 at 1:34 pm

I so love dandelions…

Wonder where Timmy is digging to this time 😉

Se’Lah’s last blog post..Would you want help?…

• 2 donna // May 5, 2009 at 1:52 pm

Yeah…another dandelion lover. Thanks for the link…I feel honored. And as for your pooch…its heartening to know that there are other back yards out there that look like mine.

donna’s last blog post..God Made them Cute for a Reason

• 3 elk // May 5, 2009 at 4:13 pm

tee hee silly Timmy and bees are busy like you!

• 4 spread your wings // May 5, 2009 at 4:28 pm

busy as a bee – that’s you, and Timmy as well. he looks pretty intent on digging that hole

• 5 Chocolate and Whine // May 5, 2009 at 6:05 pm

Did I forget to mention my horrible fear of all insects?

Bees. Yikes.

Chocolate and Whine’s last blog post..If you still want to comment after reading, you have to share your favorite knock-knock joke.

• 6 Gayle // May 5, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Hi Se’Lah!
    I think maybe he has made a list of all of the animals in the Pet Parade and is going to visit each one!

Hi donna!
    Timmy is actually really good about where he digs. Mostly, not all the time, but mostly, he only digs in this one garden that we have no plants in.

Hi elk!
    That’s true! I didn’t think of it that way!

Hi spread your wings!
    You and elk have great minds! Timmy is very focused when digging. He’s so cute!

Hi Chocolate and Whine!
    Oh, no! Insects are our friends! heehee.

• 7 amhealy // May 5, 2009 at 8:17 pm

I have walked under trees like that before. It almost feels like it’s vibrating from all the bees.

And I love dandelions. I would always tell my kids to blow on them and make wishes and the seeds would take their wishes up to God.

Little did I know until after we had been doing this for years that I was helping to populate the earth with weeds.

amhealy’s last blog post..How I became an attorney, part IX

• 8 Maya // May 6, 2009 at 1:37 am

Oh, Timmy could have been of great help to me today as I was digging a dozen holes for plants in my yard today!

Maya’s last blog post..Blue and Green (Decor + Inspiration)

• 9 Busy, Busy, Busy // May 6, 2009 at 2:30 pm

[…] ← Buzzzzz […]

• 10 sunnymama // May 6, 2009 at 4:26 pm

I love all these pictures! Thanks for the photo of a dandelion link too, that’s a stunning picture.

sunnymama’s last blog post..Exploring (Sepia Scenes)