What’s Blooming

April 23rd, 2009 · 7 Comments

You are not imagining things.  I posted this yesterday and somehow managed to break it when I was trying to reply to comments!  It was one of those times when I felt like tossing my blog out of the window!  So, I will try deleting the old broken post and re-posting it here.  I’m sorry for the lost comments.  Here it goes. Wish me luck! I’m going to hit publish…don’t break, please don’t break…

4-19-09-outside-010-fixed-small

This is what is blooming “…right here, right now, in this one perfect moment.”  The quoted words are Jen’s.

Over at Shutter Sisters she has written a post that really speaks to me.  How did she look into my soul, my mind, my heart?  Love it!

Tags: Home & Garden · Photography · Shutter Sisters

• 1 Kim@ Everything Etsy // Apr 23, 2009 at 11:04 am

Those are so pretty! I don’t think we have them down here. Do you know what they are?

~Kim

Kim@ Everything Etsy’s last blog post..Packaging with Style! – TapeSwell Giveaway!

• 2 Maya // Apr 23, 2009 at 11:14 am

Okay…, so then here I say again… The Power of Now, and it takes practice to be there, meaning to be here right now…

• 3 Gayle // Apr 23, 2009 at 11:32 am

Hi Kim!
    They are forsythia. We have them in different spots all over our yard. They are so pretty in spring!

Hi Maya!
    Thank you for re-commenting! It’s kind of funny that this post messed up! We are here now, and we were here before!

• 4 Shannon // Apr 23, 2009 at 11:33 am

Beautiful!!

Shannon’s last blog post..No We Weren’t Robbed

• 5 sunnymama // Apr 23, 2009 at 9:08 pm

So pretty! A perfect moment indeed :)

sunnymama’s last blog post..Global Oneness Project (Conscious Friday)

• 6 spread your wings // Apr 23, 2009 at 10:28 pm

i love forsythia because it’s one of the first things to bloom down here in the spring. ours is already past it’s blooming.

spread your wings’s last blog post..happy earth day

• 7 vchelle // Apr 24, 2009 at 9:16 am

Beautiful and delicate looking! sweet!

vchelle’s last blog post..Conscious Friday: Bullying causes Pain and Suffering