Me, my husband and Bart – February 1993, one week before our first child was born!
Short and sweet memories from me this time!
- February, 1993, one week before our first child was born.
- Finished with childbirth class already.
- Don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl. Didn’t want to find out.
- Can’t drive because when I sit far enough away from the steering wheel for my belly to fit, my feet don’t reach the pedals.
- On a dull diet for gestational diabetes.
- Testing blood sugar three times a day, every other day.
- Doing yoga exercises to make labor and delivery easier.
- Get up a couple of times a night to use the bathroom. Our house is tiny and it’s hard for me to squeeze between the bed and the dresser to get to the bathroom.
- Bart is our baby for now.
- Crib is ready. Bassinet is ready. Changing table/dresser is ready. All baby clothes are washed, in Dreft, and put away in the dresser.
- Anxious, nervous, excited, elated, worried, exhilarated, tired, joyous!
What are you remembering today? If you have something to share with us today, leave a link to your blog post or photo in Mr. Linky. If you don’t have a blog, tell us about a memory in the comment section. I want to hear from everybody! Please remember to:
- Leave a link to the specific blog post, not to your general blog address, to make it easier for people to find your memory post.
- Make sure your link works and that it goes to your specific memory post.
- Put a link back to here in your post so that your readers can come and read about everyone’s memories!
- Visit the other participants and please leave comments on their posts! We all love comments!
- Enjoy the party and come back next week for Monday Memories: Part Eight!