Less Worried!

April 2nd, 2009 · 10 Comments

Just a quick post to say, Thank you!!! You are the best!  All of your comments yesterday made me feel so much better and helped to get me in a better frame of mind.

My daughter’s blood test results came back and they show nothing bad!  The doctor is back to saying that is probably a virus.  He said if she is not better by Monday, he wants her to see a rheumatologist.  I am hoping and praying and keeping fingers crossed that she is better by then.

Again, thank you!

mar-28-29-2009-007-small

Tags: Family

• 1 elk // Apr 2, 2009 at 2:51 pm

that news is good….love the little shoots
    take good care,
    ELK

elk’s last blog post..drive by love

• 2 Shannon // Apr 2, 2009 at 3:22 pm

We will be praying and hoping as well. So glad things are looking up!!!

Shannon’s last blog post..Facebook Might Be Good For Something

• 3 Se'Lah // Apr 2, 2009 at 3:25 pm

So happy to hear. Motherly love is so overwhelming sometimes. Nice to see it.

Happy Love Thursday!

Se’Lah’s last blog post..Every day is a gift…

• 4 lmerie // Apr 2, 2009 at 4:03 pm

That is good! When I had it – it hit almost every joint in my body. . . as it left, it left in reverse of how it came in. In other words, the last joint to hurt and stiffen was the first to feel better. Pray it starts on moving out!

lmerie’s last blog post..Riding Down The Highway

• 5 mrs. e // Apr 2, 2009 at 5:52 pm

As a teacher, I have seen a lot of weird stuff going around this year! What is up with that? Hopefully, by Easter things will be back to normal for her and you!

mrs. e’s last blog post..Show Time!

• 6 spread your wings // Apr 2, 2009 at 6:24 pm

such good news – I’m so happy to hear that it doesn’t seem to be critical.
    cute little sprouts coming up there.

spread your wings’s last blog post..spring – wonders i saw today

• 7 Maya // Apr 3, 2009 at 10:37 am

So good to hear that Gayle…

• 8 donna // Apr 3, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Gayle
    I am so glad your daughter is OK. The waiting and worrying is the worst. And I agree with you about missing your own Mom at those times. I lost my Mom a few years ago and I am constantly having those moments where something happens and my automatic reaction is to think..”I’ll call Mom and talk to her about it” then you realize that can’t happen. Husbands are great…but there are some things that only other mothers can really understand! I’ll keep you and your daughter in my prayers.Donna

donna’s last blog post..When Will It End???

• 9 Angela // Apr 3, 2009 at 2:39 pm

YAY! So glad to hear it! I hope she will be even better this weekend! :-)

Angela’s last blog post..Hooked on: Trees in Bloom

• 10 anna b-bonkers // Apr 3, 2009 at 10:14 pm

Yikes! I just caught up on the last few posts and am so glad to hear that the doctors didn’t find anything.
    I sure hope your daughter gets back to her normal self soon.

anna b-bonkers’s last blog post..Baby belly