What Is Today Telling You?

March 28th, 2009 · 10 Comments

Over at Shutter Sisters, Tracey posted a great question!  She asked, “If today could speak to you, what would it be saying?”

Go Outside!

Today is Telling Me, "Go Outside!"
Today is Telling Me, “Go Outside!”

So, here I go!

Hope your Saturday is wonderful!

Tags: Photography · Shutter Sisters

• 1 mrs. e // Mar 28, 2009 at 2:38 pm

I think it is telling me to stand inside today! ha! I hope it melts around here quickly.

mrs. e’s last blog post..

• 2 Bren/ BGgarden // Mar 28, 2009 at 6:20 pm

Found you at Shutter Sisters Blog – My Saturday is saying ‘ New Horizons’. Love your BLOG!

Bren/ BGgarden’s last blog post..Seed Frenzy!

• 3 Gayle // Mar 28, 2009 at 7:05 pm

Hi mrs. e!
    Yes, I would be staying inside if we had snow, too!

Hi Bren!
    Thank you for visiting and for the nice comment!

• 4 sharon // Mar 28, 2009 at 8:49 pm

Love your capture! I hope you enjoyed a nice spring day.

(shutter sisters)

sharon’s last blog post..now

• 5 Andi // Mar 28, 2009 at 9:00 pm

you post the coolest photos! My day is telling me to slooooow down (and eat ice cream, no kidding, I promise that’s what I’m hearing!). Have a good weekend!

Andi’s last blog post..Blog Monetization & Affiliate Marketing

• 6 ELK // Mar 28, 2009 at 9:32 pm

gayle I hope your day was wonderful…and that you did venture out!

ELK’s last blog post..thankful

• 7 shelli // Mar 29, 2009 at 12:00 pm

Hi Gayle,

I’m waiting for our weather to warm up a bit, hopefully by tomorrow, before I go outside. Maybe if I’m lucky, it’ll get warmer this afternoon! We’ve had pouring rain for four days straight! I can’t believe it, though I appreciate the rain. We need it.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and reading my short story. I appreciate your time and comments so much!! And thanks for pointing out that mistake…gotta go change it.

• 8 Maya // Mar 29, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Great question…, it tells me “Just do what you REALLY Enjoy”.

Maya’s last blog post..Open House: A Home on Martha’s Vineyard

• 9 Gayle // Mar 29, 2009 at 2:37 pm

Hi Sharon!
    Thank you! We did.

Hi Andi!
    Thank you! Hmmm, sometimes my day tells me to eat potato chips! Heehee

Hi ELK!
    It was really nice and we spent most of the day outside!

Hi shelli!
    That’s good that you had some needed rain. I loved your short story. Any one reading the comments, go over and read shelli’s story. It is wonderful! http://www.mamaofletters.com/Mama_of_Letters/Blog/Entries/2009/3/27_Short_Story%3A_The_Auction.html

Hi Maya!
    Yes! Too bad things that need to be done (that we don’t enjoy) get in the way!

• 10 lmerie // Mar 29, 2009 at 7:04 pm

Saturday was quite messy!! But today dawned beautiful and definitely begged to be enjoyed!

lmerie’s last blog post..